3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Thomas Falcone 07.10.19 01:52 am

The Cemetery Of Pere-Lachaise (The Saboteur)

Sorry, into a separate subject, but very necessary.
Tell me how to climb onto the roof of the main building at the cemetery. There is a mark, but to get to the roof impossible.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don Thomas Falcone 07.10.19

Sorry, into a separate subject, but very necessary.
Tell me how to climb onto the roof of the main building at the cemetery. There is a mark, but to get to the roof impossible.

O
Okruta 07.10.19

If someone still need to get around it behind the building, approach the wall and try to jump. There simply label projections are not immediately visible.

O
Okruta 07.10.19

If someone still need to get around it behind the building, approach the wall and try to jump. There simply label projections are not immediately visible.

n
nykon 07.10.19

This mark my last was. Protrusions the back did not notice, so went izvetsia. Called from the garage mammoth tank (which with 2 guns) directly to the entrance to the cemetery, drove it around the serpentine to the Church. Killed around the Church of the Nazis, not to interfere. Opened the tank backwards, turned the gun back and as high up as possible. Approached in this))))) position to the far right corner, if you look at the entrance of the Church. Now here's the key: as soon as the gun hit the wall, and began to pass slightly back - the gun already without my help, climbed along the wall with 30 degrees until about 70. With the turret gun ran upstairs and immediately, bypassing all sorts of ledges and window, clung to the shingles of the roof edge. The rest is clear.

n
nykon 07.10.19

This mark my last was. Protrusions the back did not notice, so went izvetsia. Called from the garage mammoth tank (which with 2 guns) directly to the entrance to the cemetery, drove it around the serpentine to the Church. Killed around the Church of the Nazis, not to interfere. Opened the tank backwards, turned the gun back and as high up as possible. Approached in this))))) position to the far right corner, if you look at the entrance of the Church. Now here's the key: as soon as the gun hit the wall, and began to pass slightly back - the gun already without my help, climbed along the wall with 30 degrees until about 70. With the turret gun ran upstairs and immediately, bypassing all sorts of ledges and window, clung to the shingles of the roof edge. The rest is clear.

s
stttriker 07.10.19

Akruti
thank you very much

s
stttriker 07.10.19

Akruti
thank you very much

O
Okruta 07.10.19

stttriker wrote:
thank you very much
You're welcome! Glad this great game, which actually has become the equivalent of GTA in the atmosphere of the Second World war, still play.

O
Okruta 07.10.19

stttriker wrote:
thank you very much
You're welcome! Glad this great game, which actually has become the equivalent of GTA in the atmosphere of the Second World war, still play.

A
AlternativeGrayMan 07.10.19

Akruti
Hochma is already in 2019 and I'm here too because of this fucking towers

A
AlternativeGrayMan 07.10.19

Akruti
Hochma is already in 2019 and I'm here too because of this fucking towers