3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skye_ 19.04.20 08:52 pm

Does not see the controller (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I was playing so quietly on the controller all the games, including the Witcher, and now, 2 days of not playing,decided to go, and the game controller does not see. with RE4 the same problem, although TWD, everything is fine. Please help I tried everything, really want to play this masterpiece.
PS gamepad - Logitech F310
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 19.04.20

In this masterpiece to play better on the mouse with the keyboard

S
Skye_ 19.04.20

Crra
Oh no, this is impossible on a mouse with a keyboard to play well

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.04.20

Skye_
maybe, but I still own a controller was started after the first pass

A
AlexBlade95 19.04.20

Don't know but this game is tuned for a gamepad

h
hz12 19.04.20

try to carry the wood and install them again in safe mode, sometimes it helps

S
Stavaas 19.04.20

if the incentive, try to configure your gamepad in the bigpicture mode, or even disable the profile controller in it. Can try x360ce, button icons will be on the x360 only, if you weren't before.

K
Krrrva 19.04.20

Skye_
Played freely and the joystick to rotate the camera sticker, it is inconvenient to climb in the inventory, choose labels, etc. here in dark souls really convenient to play on the gamepad

D
DjDuke 19.04.20

Crra wrote:
Played freely and the joystick to rotate the camera sticker, it is inconvenient to climb in the inventory, choose labels, etc. here in dark souls really convenient to play on the gamepad
Management of inventory on the controller wildly convenient, Yes. But everything else here is perfectly done.

S
Slimer91 19.04.20

played on the PS4 and PC. on PC much easier

a
assyy nuar 19.04.20

sell it and buy a xbox one controller

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.20

Skye_
gamepad - Logitech F310
The second set of play?Or the game sees it as the xbox 360?

Crra
DjDuke
If the mouse is wireless,you can lie on the sofa with a gamepad in hand,and next to a wireless mouse.Opened the inventory,picked up what we needed mouse and shut down.Then again, the gamepad