3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
regul13 19.04.20 08:52 pm

How to kill drauga? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

After long tortures and attempts to kill drauga, I decided to go to the trick. All the guides that are draugu say that this is the hardest barefoot that he magic is useless against catapults and archers are very annoying to run, and he famously draug catches up with us from behind and firmly stepped on the sword, so running from him also makes no sense. All attempts to make a sliding tackle to get around him and hit in the back is not always acquired, in view of the peculiar management of the developers of battle tactics, and how much effort, time and nerves have had to spend on it. In the end, I came to this conclusion: melee with drugom will clearly be useless. I decided to experiment with long-range combat and traps, here's what I did. Setting traps takes time, hence we either fall under the arrows and projectiles, or get hit from drauga. Grenades were the next step to destroy drauga. The result: a time is enough, but the damage draug gets low. In one of the quests in vergene or from traders, I do not remember, in my backpack was throwing knives Poisoned harpy claw. 40-50 attack +poisoning 90%. Decided to try it. After you download the boss standing in front of me, I turn on Quen and start to throw knives. Boss went through 10-15 seconds. Try it!!!!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgVolkolak 19.04.20

Even easier to coat the sword with the ointment from the ghosts and nadati to this freak heat. If closed, the aard and thrash not yet come to his senses.

S
Shepard 19.04.20

Block, perekalivatsja. I was falling hard knocks and mark Igny. More and oiled against the ghosts.

L
Lladatid 19.04.20

I have a Draug stuck, and I fought a broom.

Z
Zhydmen 19.04.20

Drauga on hard,the first passage pure swordsman,I failed the first time and didn't even notice the difficulties.

The most difficult boss in et 3тей the head of the MAG which causes the gargoyles,but with him as pipets vonitza prihoditsa.

05-08 19.04.20

Gidman
the operator that was his name
half of my life my mind is blown

K
Kuker 19.04.20

regul13
If you write like you rocked the character, it would be easier to give advice, and besides rolling from the impact - care of the back - the blow - roll is nothing to tell.

T
Toth 19.04.20

regul13. Exactly,I had also these daggers had stopped,I decided to just throw and he's got a third of your life flew

T
Toth 19.04.20

Now on the Dragon daggers will test

O
Overclock[er] 19.04.20

To kill him easy!

I killed him with the rapids when he runs at you need to roll over (left or right)...and when it stops to beat him in the back tyazheloi Atakoy!And archers better, too, the rifts go,just to ride around the territory and all!

p.s my way,someone will seem strange,BUT he effektivnyi and lechii =)

Z
Zhydmen 19.04.20

Tu 05-08

Well, I passed without imbo quena on hard,full swordsman,tired of creepy.

E
Evgeniy Olenich 19.04.20

1) Oiled the sword with the ointment from the ghosts
2) Put yrden, he oglasila
3) came from behind, gave strikes 7,he fell
The battle took 8 seconds. I find it funny that this boss think strong
PS I Play without cheats, on dark

p
pichenka33 19.04.20

MgVolkolak
Just thank you, hour wanted with this freak.

B
Bukhaev 19.04.20

False, the most difficult boss Keiran, day 3 was busy with him

l
leviofanh 14.02.22

regul13
I understand that I'm 22, but I just now got to this game. I reviewed all the guides and all the bullshit tips, I decided to try to find his weak points myself and as a result, after 20 minutes of experiments, I came to the following conclusion, the easiest way to fill him up is to grab the irden with a trap when he runs at you. 2 times caught and hit him in the back with strong attacks and he is dead in 3 minutes.
Upd: Naturally I applied anti-ghost oil and a whetstone. The leveling was a swordsman, the difficulty level was "dark" and a treacherous set.