3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alxandr Kain Raevsky 19.04.20 08:53 pm

The problem with NexusMM. Cannot connect to the Nexus server: (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Already broke the whole brain , some of the problem is this , I registered on the nexus(damn him) .confirmed the account via soap ,well, everything ,got on the computer in MMOs ,and he told me this Cannot connect to the Nexus server: the Remote server returned an error: (404) Not found.There you have it.Ukogo have something to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupreht Klinsman 19.04.20

Download manually what is not to like, if so? I generally hate external application, separate from the Protocol that I constantly use.
Experience tells me that all these automated installation sometimes can do something wrong, so it is much easier to learn how to do everything with your hands, manually. If you then reinstall one or the other thing.

D
Danil Zotov 19.04.20

new version push

K
Kostya_Vong 19.04.20

Alxandr Kain Raevsky
1. At the very Nexus authorization made?
2. Brazer click the DOWNLOAD (NMM). Let opens the nexus and tries to download.
Ruprecht Klinsmann
It's good when the fashion little nuances, and then if the skeleton be put out there dads a lot. Not everyone will understand. And I agree about the pens :) Plus the nexus is that it when you remove the fashion restores the files that the mod replaced. And so, tyuyuyu...
Daniel Zotov
Would it :) Though if you mean to reinstall the nexus and try again, as an option...

D
Danil Zotov 19.04.20

Kostya_Vong
I meant the program from which this site Nexus Mod Manager but if you do not use it then sorry then, I don't know what help

s
saa0891 19.04.20

Alxandr Kain Raevsky wrote:
Cannot connect to the Nexus server
They have a server on the service was.
If the problem is with NMM then just run it in offline mode.
If you need to update NMM just download the new version and put over the old one.

Ruprecht Klinsmann wrote:
Experience tells me that all these automated installation sometimes can do something wrong, so it is much easier to learn how to do everything with your hands, manually.
Yeah,someone chose long ago, a chainsaw,and who is still in the old sawing with a hacksaw.

K
Kostya_Vong 19.04.20

Daniel Zotov
I'm talking about the program to you and say... how much I have worth, I love her.

c
clearfix 19.04.20

Kostya_Vong
Well, first you need tologinid in the program (in the lower left corner maknuti on the red man, in the opened window, enter the username and password from the nexus). Secondly, you can install mods in offline mode, putting the link to the mod on the Internet or download to PC and install locally. And Yes, they often happens that the servers are just lying.

K
Kostya_Vong 19.04.20

clearfix
Perhaps you made a mistake with the choice of whom to answer. I'm aware of that, just above something like writing.

c
clearfix 19.04.20

Kostya_Vong
Sorry. Really wrong :)

P
Peter Vodopyan 19.04.20

clearfix
clearfix wrote:
Secondly, you can install mods in offline mode, putting the link to the mod on the Internet or download to PC and install locally. And Yes, they often happens that the servers are just lying
thanks for the tip helped