3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 19.04.20 08:53 pm

how to destroy screaming? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

if you ran out of charges in the staff, and a staff that is already there, is there still some way to destroy the screaming?
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rekombo27 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
In the temple of Amandi Gratiana can charge when the staff ran out of charges, or screaming can destroy the dragon if you get him released.

T
Torkes 19.04.20

play through the story...
will receive a special perk, going to wet screaming

ps:
this question has already been answered 30 times
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin_2/vopyaschie-945793/

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Torkes
I'm honestly a little confused.. the added to where to go? map almost all were based in the mines just been, then what to do ?

T
Torkes 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
The plot is taught to say the skill of the source, ie to look for wizards who teach, 3 cells of open source, will perform the ritual and give the perk
the first ritual to give the ability to see spirits, in the second ritual the ability of these spirits to kill, consuming them a source of, well, screaming killer too

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Torkes
and who to learn from? already a head around from these wizards. someone where to look is not clear) please tell me ( and another question off topic, are downloaded again if killed, the game crashes, patches no put, if you put it sohranki fly off?)

T
Torkes 19.04.20

You job history is generally read?
There is clear written where to start, read carefully (look in the tasks above)
after the first ritual you send should find the list of magicians
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin_2/skolko_vsego_uchitelej_istoka-946198/

about departure - perhaps scripts - cheats

after the update the saves are not flies, but I don't know maybe the bugs will appear, but so far without incident

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Torkes
thank you very much for the help!

T
Torkes 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
Not at all, hope I really helped :)

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Torkes
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin_2/kak_projti_paromschika_ili_popast_na_tot_bereg-946500/

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 19.04.20

something I did not understand - he spoke to the exorcist and different, got 3 of the source, they promised me the ability to suck power from demons and animals. AND WHERE IS IT??? no new spells or skills are not there. so how to live???

b

and, all the all-clear. figured out

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I also have three source got what ? really what gives?
and another question, I was the second time in the job to repeat the ritual is that? as you need to repeat it? I spent already a witch but I forgot how..

T
Torkes 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
to carry out the ritual like the first time in the monastery forest black root, look for where the vendor Wayne

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Torkes
conducted the ritual, Jean asks me to return to the island and listen to know the name of the daemon that listen for a reason?))

b

aleksanpetelin wrote:
conducted the ritual, Jean asks me to return to the island and listen to know the name of the daemon that listen for a reason?))
the source points can be only 3 (I'm still on act 2, then I do not know). on the map more.
save Espiritu from the gallows. she conducts a ritual with glycogenin gas(cut obsidian knife, mix a bloody knife, a stone(?)it seems the bowl and a black root, then throw sucks and singe. you will see a green fog, it is necessary to slishati) - you will see ghosts and says that you can pick up the source from the other dark mages. (but I do not remember gives it point or not...). and to say that we need to go to learn. as for new abilities have to repeat the ritual, and for this to find sooorry root. you go to learn. and looking for black root in the monastery forest
1 point I took away from the dark mage in the cave shipwreck,
1 gives aspherica in the monastery forest after the battle with the master and the salvation of the disciple (can escape if you agree with the masters and help them) - gives the ability to suck the source of the animals (and then)
1 gives the exorcist - sucking source of the demons and other vermin (then). he's talking about the name of the archdemon, but that doesn't matter.
1 gives a man in the house to the cemetery (if you bring him what he wants and to agree to the ritual). I had enough, I simply kill for the Lich and all the villain.
then go to asperia in the basement of the house where the first one was ritual. repeat the ritual with glycogenin gas (bowl, knife, black root) and is able to suck the source.

and the demon's name - archive, book, tree

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
a ritual I have conducted, I have three points of origin. The question is - why sending me Juan to the island? whatever I'm supposed to listen to? what exactly do I need to do? thank you

b

aleksanpetelin
go to the archive on the island, go down, find the book with the name of a tree, talking to him as an elf(?)it seems that I can't remember exactly), wood says the name

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
the name of a tree said, ready to sail but how to save the tree? approach the statues on the island , read books and they are not read, in short the statue does not react.

b

To open a passage under the statue [1], you have to let the character with the tag [SCIENTIST] to decipher [Embellished hymnal]. This book can be found in several places, including the archive in the North-East of the island, as well as a member of the Black Circle near the tree. After that, you will learn about the hymn "the taming of the sacred fire", which will allow you to enter the repository of the island of the blood moon.
Спойлерhttps://rutab.net/blogs/divinityoriginalsin2/2017/09/25/vozvyshayuschiy-obman.html
hymns are read by the elf or the elf mask

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I put on a mask of the elf, reads a hymn in praise of elves and nothing happens. the statue does not recognize me.