3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ubiquitous 19.04.20 08:53 pm

Not enough power and space (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day to all fans of ETS 2. I have a problem with departure from port with a heavy load. After I arrived, the tractor can't overcome it's too steep, you have to call a tow truck and the only way to continue the route as if pulling a double trailer that he parked is not correct and the truck starts throwing in different directions. In fact it is Game over - help deal with this problem, can cartoday something periodlast or what?
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stabon 19.04.20

ubiquitous
free camera to help)

f
fromkist 19.04.20

ubiquitous
Today, only faced it, and in online mode profile, i.e. the World Of Trucks... could Not climb the bridge with the load of 61 tons, behind... Attempt, probably with a 15-second overclocking, sequentally somehow got up... Damage, of course, the cargo 11%, but... up )) is Weak the truck was a little...

G
Gera95 19.04.20

fromkist wrote:
load of 61 tons behind.
Well you have to understand that with such a burden need a corresponding selection of components for heavy load and downs, plus the block differential.

u
ubiquitous 19.04.20

_BESIK_
I have version 1.28, and this mod is for 1.26 - don't know or maybe you do... But I'll try.
Thank you.

u
ubiquitous 19.04.20

Stabon
Free camera is good, but not always in a rush, and the flights have already forgotten - rarely used...
But thank you for your help.

I
IOcarya 19.04.20

ubiquitous
I personally in your case to lift a lock (mainly to put 6x4 chassis), and double trailer have to unhook somewhere near even on the bed, otherwise the hell with him sleep even