3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarahdorren 19.04.20 08:53 pm

A bug with the skill acquisitions of the source? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi all. Faced a problem - the second time when we get to the Palace and the deity should give a skill absorption of the source, when passing in the halls I get 2 extra vacuum. After the battle, the deity admired, they say as much in me of the source, and everything goodbye. Gives skill acquisitions. This is a bug? The first passage was nothing like this.
The source is swung through Almiro succubus and necromancer, a gnome of Mordus.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 19.04.20

Strange bug, very nearly as it was, did not understand and had at the Academy on a Board to study.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 19.04.20

it's not a bug, it a feature!!!
skill absorption give the exorcist and different from the monastery forest. then you need to activate it in the halls of the mind. if cornered there just like that, without new skills to activate - over the hump a shovel! I was after all acquired skills, I came to cling to the canister and source of grain you started the ritual again. in the halls I was attacked by 2 of command with full protection from the elements (and I'm a magician, it was an honor. had poison poison, slow and sad), and then when I woke up, 2 the same appeared in the real world and threw asperity that I was taught.
in short, be careful, the plot has many tricky jokes

s
sarahdorren 19.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
OO, thank you! And I already thought will have to replay.

s
sarahdorren 19.04.20

Still, there was all side-quests, and the same garbage. Not given skill(