3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pabloni22 19.04.20 08:53 pm

Why MOBA, Overwatch (Overwatch)

How do you think Overwatch is a MOBA? Please give a reasoned response.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom Rhys 19.04.20

No

R
RedFleecer 19.04.20

Why does everyone care so much?OO

M
Messaline 19.04.20

because all the mobs shit

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.04.20

Yes, it's a MOBA - Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, i.e. a multiplayer online battle arena.
The first is, second is, third is also there.
Proven: Overwatch is a MOBA.
Who disagrees, argues, and not crowed.

d
drakon57101 19.04.20

No. Of course, in a literal translation it seems to be true, but MOB is, simply put, role-playing real-time strategy. Overwatch is not the same.
Otherwise, the cost of most online shooters called Mobs(titanfall, cs,warface....).

M
Mihail Golohvast 19.04.20

the goal in any Moba game is to destroy the main buildings of the enemy, the fortress of the throne ,in overwatch does not have this,it's just a multiplayer arena,the type code,COP, etc with their regimes and tippet

A
Andrey Korolev 19.04.20

Just add that MOB each team has the same goal of the game and the map simmetrichno

E
Exodusfasta 19.04.20

In my opinion MOBA is a genre of games in which there are two opposing with each other team the task of which is to destroy base of the opponent , and there are guard towers from both teams on the way to the first and second base ,and with a certain time interval from each side sent creeps that move towards the enemy base to help the players .(the main paths connecting the two bases can be any number)
the same Dota 1, 2 , Smite,Lol and so on
In my opinion Overwatch is a team tactical 3D-shooter with some MOBA elements , but overall this genre is not true.