3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALCOT57 19.04.20 08:54 pm

Your opinion about the beta RAID:WWII (RAID: World War II)

Well sobsna my opinion is. For the price almost 1K developed offer a completely miserable thing. The graphics of the game level 2006 year. Optimization with the graphics is terrible (playing on 1050gtx4gb).The gameplay is boring. The AI is outrageously stupid. Shooting clumsy and wooden.The only plus only in the funny panels with Hitler after the passage of each mission.2/10. Many will say that we cannot talk about the beta my opinion, but as practice shows, in many games, beta is a little different from the release version.I think with Reid, too.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlM 19.04.20

The game is only for those who likes Payday2, because the difference between him and RAID:WWII only in the heart of the world. They don't even try to come up with something new :). To take do not advise, because it's not worth it at all. Will be at a discount of 50-75% of the rules.

D
DemonXL1080 19.04.20

Copy your text from the news on the game - check it out, why not...already set, 14GB...
PS I'd add - a wild thrash...blew the game...the first part of Call of Duty played better game...just about anything...

D
DisDrak 19.04.20

The game for a couple of evenings. Basically, after running in beta it is possible already and not to buy anything new in the release not. Shooting dull, no tactics, the enemies are stupid.

O
One-Men 19.04.20

WITH this betta and the game itself in the furnace !

A
AcidCat 19.04.20

Love ПД2, but everything is very bad, would be better if they released another hundred DLS for ПД2 (which now will not, because all forces will throw on the RAID). Of course the release will be more content, but I do not think that even a few dozen new weapons and customization (or whatever else you can add) to save this game.

B
BLACK_VIT 19.04.20

nudnyak full

a
atmaROZ 19.04.20

RAID: World War II - Special Edition (2017) PC - a bottom Ography
It is possible to play in single offline. But the point of that?) Ugra really the cave and beneath the floor.