3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheHouse 19.04.20 08:54 pm

How many total teachers Source? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Topics like this are not found, was just curious, so to speak, as a guide for the main quest, as I understand it there are only 5(6?), but the maximum cells the source 3 seems to be...or who is more gained? Because teachers more, as I understand it is made for a choice or how I have such constipation of the quest turned out, the boy was killed in a Black Mines, when he saved Hannah or whatever her train accordingly refused, could not convince(campaign anrial to do this).

In General, I thought at least 5 teachers(names I do not remember) and 6 possible:

1. Obsessed dwarf.
2. Elf on the estate in the Churchyard(Raikin like)
3. Demon hunter (Jean)
4. Blind Elf(Sheila)
5. The lizard from the Monastery Forests(Hannah?)
and flying around the Northern part of the map of the Gorge of the Reaper around the camp red Princess met-6. Scuba in the house, which after completing the quest might also like to teach the power of the source, but since I have already 3 cell, new is not added, and only gave the book skill-the source for necro.
Who knows, it another option of receiving power? or she gives RIL the current book?. Who can even what the teachers met in addition to the aforementioned?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artrein 19.04.20

I personally have not found more. Searched the driftwood guy that passed by. But as I understand it, is the junk that was hiding in a barrel and he takes the lizard in the monastery forest. And Yes, he has, he also can teach. Before you perform the task him, help him and then cut.

3axap34 19.04.20

and 6 the witch Amalia and all, a total of 6

3axap34 19.04.20

Artrein
Lawyer alternative to him, so that is not a channel for self -

Z
Zozik10 19.04.20

3axap34
You can have both, took the Attorney, he murdered the Lawyer, returned to jaanu, had taken from him. all just

3axap34 19.04.20

Zozik10
I have not Jean sees you as a champion of demons and refuses, instead of the source gives the book Inner demon.

P
Pokusun 19.04.20

3axap34
Succubus - Almirou name. The witch Amalia, who is this, where to look?

B
Blinkin 19.04.20

Pokusun
the right of the map, the portal - Paradise hills (something heavenly) and go right. There still appears debuf Damage, she is at home with master

R
RedPriestRezo 19.04.20

3axap34
Books start to give when you've gained the required number of source, i.e. 3. Any teacher starts to give books, that is knowledge, they say you already know all of it, so here you go

T
TheHouse 19.04.20

Blinkin
So its the same Almirou call, not Amalia, when talking about the same person, and she's not a witch, and a succubus)

E
Eriori 19.04.20

The statue of the goddess in the sanctuary can you buy the airbender book. Or here about the unique skills?

T
TheHouse 19.04.20

Eryri
If you come to teachers with full source, then they give the books the skills the source of campaign they are unique, I traders these books have not seen.

s
soulfox 19.04.20

Mordus can give the source cell.