3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roy jons 19.04.20 08:54 pm

Fallen Ghosts DLC (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Good afternoon, Thank You for contacting Ubisoft support. I understand that You would like to know when exactly Fallen Ghosts DLC will be available. Users who bought the game for Uplay - already got access to this DLC. In turn, after checking Your account I can confirm that You have the Steam version of the game. Therefore, the DLC will be available tonight at 6 o'clock in Paris (7 hours GMT). Please let me know if You have further questions. Sincerely, Konstantin support Ubisoft So waiting for 11 PM and away we go!))
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mystic_Fox 19.04.20

Constantinian :)

H
Hyper2020 19.04.20

People who bought the game for Uplay - already got access to this DLC - apparently it's only available in their imagination, in Jublee silence as the incentive...

v
vovastij 19.04.20

Roy jons wrote:
Users who bought the game for Uplay - already got access to this DLC.
The game in Uplay, but the DLC does not smell.
Spoiler

R
Roy jons 19.04.20

Mystic_Fox
Well, there is kostan Bazaar))

R
Roy jons 19.04.20

vovastij
Will be available in 7 hours GMT

A
Andrey Karpuhin 19.04.20

All go download 12.72 GB uplay

A
C
Cortez884 19.04.20

In jublee downloaded, but closed by the castle

A
Andrey Karpuhin 19.04.20

Cortez884

Everything is OK

N
NovaRegul 19.04.20

The people, separately from the season pass is not sold or what is DLC? Can't find anywhere, Uplay offers only season pass.

R
Roy jons 19.04.20

NovaRegul
Separately, on 6 June

N
NovaRegul 19.04.20

Roy jons
Thank you!

R
Roy jons 19.04.20

NovaRegul
2 days left addition clear!))

k
kelsh 19.04.20

Hi! Maybe not the topic, but I'm stuck on a battle with the General's end game DLC Fallen Ghosts, I killed him, but nothing more happens, restart does not help. Maybe someone will throw a save before the fight or in the beginning of the mission, I will be grateful )))