3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rockpower 19.04.20 08:55 pm

The maximum operating temperature of the video card R7 360 without consequences

Card available Sapphire PCI-Ex Radeon R7 2048MB Nitro 360, no Rise of the Tomb Raider, judging by MSI Afterburner, up to 87 degrees (I suspect this is not the limit).Cooler turns put on the machine at max load of 72%. How much it can withstand, and whether to rape her, or wait until the heat subsides and then go Lark)
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.04.20

Above 90 is certainly not desirable,just if the card will work at these temperatures in the end and then maybe something to upatissa.
Increase the speed of the cooler (put MSI Afterburner,there you can even schedule the cooler to build),and preferably in the case to install the cooler on the outlet,unless of course they are not.

r
rockpower 19.04.20

saa0891
That is a couple of hours at this temperature is in the normal range?

s
saa0891 19.04.20

rockpower

Better put the revs at 90-100%,I would not say that this is normal,75-80 that is fine,and for reference,I have above 75 (so basically 60-65) rises,while the cooler only 50-60% working.

r
rockpower 19.04.20

saa0891
The fact that in my simple 53, and I read somewhere that it is normal for R7-R9. Maybe then the working limit should be raised, I guess. The old 5750 in easy-to 34 was heated and the ceiling she, too, was less than 100% load.

s
saa0891 19.04.20

rockpower

Well, I'm with AMD cards are not very familiar,so something specific I can not say (I have 40 in idle (and it's summer and the heat,and 30) despite the fact that coolers in General are) just a very high temperature is undesirable,why wrote above,it certainly on load,idle is not very important.Cards I have were not enough (though from NV) and usually the temperature exceeded 80 degrees,preference and less.
Maybe you then someone more competent to answer.

B
BKPOCCAX 19.04.20

rockpower
the fact that it is simple 53 this is not normal, I have r9 290 with tdp 2 times higher in idle 38 degrees under load 76, with 45% fan speed, your card cooling problems, there should be at 72% percent 87 degrees. its temperature under load should be 78 degrees max at 70% fan speed

W
WWQ 19.04.20

At any charge, the critical temperature is 105 degrees, whether it is a motherboard, the substrate, percent, control Board PSU, video card, while capable of operating at temperatures up to 120 degrees , just often the manufacturer puts the reinsured and foolproof. All the well-known limit of 105 grams was due to the fact that some alloys ispolzuemye on the boards have a melting point of about 107 g
All the above is true in the case of normal use (qualitative )elements for printed circuit boards.
PS ex r9 290 a year and a half worked on overvoltage and temperatures around 105 ... on the mod. the BIOS.

X
X_ray_83 19.04.20

rockpower
I think for such a shit cooling that's fine.

r
rockpower 19.04.20

Mr.daemond
I too think some sort of garbage happens. But I think that temperature also plays a role, it is necessary to measure when it will be cooler.
WWQ
Good answer, thank you.

s
szhech konsolotu 19.04.20

rockpower
I have now in the room 32 degrees heat and the card in idle 33 under load 70 card HIS R9 280X yours must be even less temperature, so clean the dust, change thermal paste and test(in the case put turntables)

s

rockpower
A screenshot of the article on your map
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 19.04.20

burn consolato
There stand open 72 and closed body just can it be under 80.

r
rockpower 19.04.20

burn consolato
I have from the beginning as I put it in idle 50-55, costs a little more than a month. Maybe true with the fan problem

s

rockpower
The marriage of the cooling system-if on a warranty carry in service-let the dough

s

X_ray_83
can it be under 80
But not 55 in idle and 87 in the game is nonsense, and the marriage of the cooling system

X
X_ray_83 19.04.20

burn consolato
Well, you don't know what there is in the case of a simple is a relative term, maybe he's in the net, youtube is a powerful and it is not easy. I'm from youtube and nearly 50 leaves and it is normal in this heat.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 19.04.20

I think is not worth the risk,no card left, and I advise you to change the cooling, once so heated, the side fan to stick in for example, also don't forget the thermal grease.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.20

finally I think that the cards need to keep the temperature for longevity is around 70 degrees for those reaching 70, the propeller must already squeeze all the momentum.
although the Ming in the average map card tills at 90-110 degrees and spoils the couple is in no hurry and already tired of mine. although for example, after 5 hours of play pekak can hang reboots so perhaps PEK-PEK probably approaching.

I
Insurgent 19.04.20

Can someone come in HANDY !!!!
Recently bought a Sapphire 2GB R7 360 NITRO..
All cool.. just warming up
in simple 50-53 degrees.
(was already thinking marriage or something)
in games no more 68-70...
A week was looking for...
Then downloaded the latest beta version of MSI Afterburner - put the fan speed on the curve in the graph (almost the same line turned out as on the CPU)..

Now in the idle 30-33 degrees...
In games - 40-55 degrees. )

N
Nikolay Ololay 19.04.20

rockpower
or wait until the heat subsides and then go Lark)
Oh, my friend! If you're trying to blame the heat in the high temperature of your chip, I love you, congratulations, you are inept. When a problem occurs, overheating of videocards in the first place is to look for problems in the myself and not the weather. To change the thermal paste, monitor, pay attention to the purging of the body. It's, you know, like I don't blame sho she's hot! It the weather is! So worthless to you as a PK-special