3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 19.04.20 08:55 pm

The game doesn't run (Baja: Edge of Control)

Downloaded Baja: Edge of Control HD [ENG +4] (2017) CODEX
System: Win.7 x64
When you start flashed and all.
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr77701 19.04.20

vftor
Checked personally, Win.7 x64 the game runs

v
vftor 19.04.20

Aleksandr77701
Well, what could be the problem ?

A
Aleksandr77701 19.04.20

vftor
Nor even know

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.04.20

vftor
Update DirectX
Update Visual C++ x64-x86
Update the video driver and audio driver
Check to in the way of the game and to the My Documents folder was not Russian letters
Try to run the game as administrator
Try compatibility modes with previous Windows
Unplug everything unnecessary from USB
Turn off your antivirus
Download another Repack
Do a clean install of Windows x64

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
All of the above is. Maybe the game requires Internet connection ?

S

vftor
Try DiRT 2007 without the Internet began to slow down.

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
So on my computer is DiRT (2007) and works without Internet. What ? I do not understand.

S

vftor
I have it without the Internet slows down, and you put the crack?

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
DiRT I have works fine. Once stood on the Win.XP, now on Win.7 x64.
And on crack BAJA Edge of Control HD of course set, but there is only 3 file steam, and for some reason, the crack there is no startup file Launcher.exe

S

vftor
Try to install the game as administrator, the installation folder for write without spaces, for example D:\BAJAEdgeofControlHD after installation go to the folder with the game, then in _CommonRedist, set all, before starting close all unnecessary programs.

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
You suggest dancing with a tambourine, but I cant in crack. If such a simple game does not start, and not only I have (seen online), it is easier to abandon it and wait until better times.

S

vftor
I installed the game, run failed, missing api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll.

It is part of the vc_redist.2015 x64, can't install, says error 0x80240017, to her there was no need to install updates for Windows 8.1.

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
I looked in System32 - there such a file api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll
This vc_redist.and vc_redist x64.x86, which is part of the game, I installed it from the folder installed games, suggesting that maybe he does not start the game, although I have had the same, but slightly older dates. Mistake not wrote, but the game still does not start.
I saw the reviews in the Internet, and where the game starts, they set the default in CProgram Files... And I always install on drive E\ [on the drive With\ is system (SSDS)]. Can therefore and does not start.
But still write:
Start with C:\Program Files (x86)\BAJA Edge of Control\Launcher.exe
Then briefly flashes a blue screen, so conceived, probably, and then there is a beautiful movie with a beautiful Muslim and then the game itself. Graphics settings at almost there. He is still the same as it was 10 years ago, you've just added 1080P.
And anyway, the game is tuned for a gamepad. I thought maybe the wheel through an emulator controller to connect, and with this not starting something very disappointed in this game.

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Tried another from FitGirl Repack (2,85 GB) on drive E\ on a disk With\. Also do not start.

S

vftor
For the sake of experiment, if you have an extra hard drive and spare time try to download a pirated Windows 10, maybe it will start.

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Free disk there, but this Win spy.10 not want to put. Don't want problems and troubles even to experiment.
What have you received ?

S

vftor
Cannot install Visual C++ 2015 on Windows 8.1.

Updated.

I installed Windows 10 x64 with all updates, the game has started.

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
With this Visual C++ 2015 interesting stuff: to install it, you need to install Net Framework v.4.6, and to install Net Framework v.4.6, it is necessary to install an update for Windows 7 x64 - KB3088957. So, I have one system (SSD->HDD) this upgrade is not worth it and Net Framework v.4.5, and Visual C++ 2015 I was once set and don't remember how, but worth it. And today I looked on another system (SSD), Windows same updates and Net Framework are the same, but Visual C++ 2015 no. Tried to put - writes error. I tried to install the update - list Microsoft does not. Hence Net Framework v.4.6 put not. You should try to find in the Internet that damn update, then put Net Framework v.4.6, and then Visual C++ 2015.

S

vftor
Video instructions on how to upgrade to Windows 7 and install Visual C++ 2015, if you want to try first to create a point of restoration.

Visual C++ 2015 used in Mafia 3 and Resident Evil 7, they have you working?

v
vftor 19.04.20

Subaru BRZ STI
This is interesting, need to check. But the fact that api-ms-win-runtime-l-1-0.dll and api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll (error shows up) and Visual C++ 2015 I have all of them installed (on SSD-->HDD), but the game still won't start. It means something else.
And the other drive (SSD test) on the Visual C++ 2015 is not set, actually began to mess up. Now I reinstall (system + settings Windows and the program).
Mafia 3 and Resident Evil 7 - I didn't set interested.