3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 19.04.20 08:57 pm

What to do? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I was on the island of the blood moon, the three cells of the head, Jean sent to hear the name of the island, what to do? it is not clear where to go... what to do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
In the North-East of the island there is buried the entrance to the archive, the archive among the pile of books, the one that contains the name of the elf that became a tree on this island, as well as a collection of songs. Read both, and then interact with the statues of angels and they sing a hymn from the book, they open room under itself, in every room of the right arm (izgotavlivaem from any silver in the crucible to the North of the archive) and agree with the Ghost in front of the door. When you decide the fate of all 3 prisoners talk to the tree and call him by his name, and the rest is like in another act.

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

Deadeye181
and where exactly is buried the entrance to the archive? Northeast the concept, please tell me

M
MonowarRu 19.04.20

The perception of the Persian pimp 25 on the ship and get back to the island he will find where to dribble. I myself ate found) And everything is clear in the archive of the book and get to the tree go.

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

MonowarRu
the archive is where?

d
dimontok 19.04.20

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

dimontok
thank you very much, but there is the horn located, and how to find the archives? I have a perception only at the Lowes most high and only 19... what to do?

d
dimontok 19.04.20

Through the mirror transfer perks, but the files I blue box is noted.

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

dimontok
so wait... where's the mirror?

d
dimontok 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
On a ship)

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

dimontok
thank you!

d
dimontok 19.04.20

But not for that.

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

dimontok
in General, name me a tree called, but going up to the statue reading a book (hymn) nothing happens. The statue does not react, how to save a tree?
so of course famously came up and the game is a masterpiece, but her overdone here on the island... for the wise)

d
dimontok 19.04.20

aleksanpetelin
The team has an elf or a skeleton?

d
dimontok 19.04.20

In General, only an elf can read this hymn.

a
alex1gr 19.04.20

dimontok
no elves, will be the mask to try to wear.
All done, all killed, the statue opened, girl rescued and the ship revenge it teleported, but what's next? wood like to release?* it asks to save it but the options ended.