3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 19.04.20 08:57 pm

Kraft recipes (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Throw off here the recipes you have learned.

For example:
Empty flask+white mushroom= potion of health
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 19.04.20

soulfox
Many are waiting for September 14(well I do) to immediately start playing a product so that now few plays, well, if the theme will develop and I'll be only too happy. By the way, I think that many of the recipes from the first part must also be second, so who's playing can be from the first part to the second work. And yet, the question is not relevant to the topic, Russian language is direct, with access?

m
magister1 19.04.20

soulfox
Thank you for the information.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.04.20

magister1 wrote:
Many are waiting for September 14
The same story. I've already bought, but the translation, which is clumsy. Beaten to release. But the result is already visible, though, and played a bit.

K
KroRex 19.04.20

soulfox
magister1
Do not be misled. There is no such information. Everything they write is that there is no exact date, but confirmed an official localization (but it's German, French and Russian) may be available during early access.
Given the fact that Larian is a unit in St. Petersburg, I do not think that the Russian localization will have to wait long.
Plus promise to share soon with information about the voice acting, maybe even Russian voiceovers will be delivered (But this is speculation)

t
todor7 19.04.20

magister1
the translation will be released along with the release of the game or even before!
The full release will be September 14th. Only act 1 will be available during Early Access. The Russian localization may be added before release, but there has been no estimate given for when it may be ready.

m
magister1 19.04.20

KroRex
Yes, I too was surprised when I read the response from soulfox, and Yes also read about division in St. Petersburg, this also think that appear during the official release.
todor7
Well, now everything became clear.
All once again thank you for the answers!

K
KroRex 19.04.20

soulfox
and so he makes up. About the delay after the release word.

A
AT_Sagor 19.04.20

Here and the wiki began to appear, and there is some retseptiki.
http://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Recipes

s
soulfox 19.04.20

AT_Sagor
senks

M
Mihan86 19.04.20

Tell someone a recipe on the arrowhead (normal) and an empty grenade, something I can not figure out.
Thank you.

t
todor7 19.04.20

how to craft a spell book from a scroll ?