3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Osa777 19.04.20 08:57 pm

It is worth to disassemble and clean the laptop

I have a problem you need to clean the laptop and he never cleaned. And to take the laptop in left hand as something scary.Is it worth to try
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 19.04.20

Osa777
Easy! Look on YouTube how versed your laptop. If you can't find exactly your model, then look the same, so to say in the same range.
Clean the dust you can with compressed air automobile compressor (use a needle for pumping of balls) and paint brush, 1.5-3 cm.
If the laptop more than a year, you should replace the thermal grease. To do this, remove the old, can alcohol or dimethylketone wipe the surface, then apply a thin layer of new - the main evenly.
Osa777 wrote:
to take the laptop in left hand as something scary.
There are the net lotteries. I'm talking about the left hand. It so happens that a novice self-taught, without technical education will conduct preventive work quite correctly and accurately, and engineer, with decent experience, perform the work in the manner of just do. ;)

a
assyy nuar 19.04.20

go take into service him to clean it himself, you normally do not will be able

M
Metalist1925 19.04.20

Osa777
I myself do everything, and completely. Drove in YouTube, model of laptop, as all versed in video) in the same way and the PC himself collected. Nothing complicated

m
masha 19.04.20

Disassemble it myself and clean.
Get more driver tips. I once bought and have no regrets.

E
Emris_ua 19.04.20

airstorm wrote:
or paint brush, 1.5-3 cm.
Brother suggested says buy and you can even to Shine to clean it !!!
Metalist1925 wrote:
I myself do everything, and completely.
Similarly - all the robot performed a know that the problems will not be exact !!!
Masha wrote:
Get more driver tips.
Each time to climb gather\to parse - without this care either as (bought in economy - always helps when you need) !!!

50GB 19.04.20

It is worth to disassemble and clean the laptop
If the arms from the shoulders - why, Yes.

f
falsh777 19.04.20

Look on YouTube how to do it. Still have a screwdriver small Phillips and a T6 asterisk if the hard climb. Rules sets from 400рэ stand.

f
falsh777 19.04.20

Important TB keep is simple: Toes to ground potential before work. I.e. source of natural grounding. Chips with hands, brushes and synthetics do not touch.

M
Mitsu Rju 19.04.20

Osa777
If the analysis of the laptop, you know by hearsay, and have no idea how looks and where is the graphics card
It is not necessary., So, it is not necessary to give in the left hand (especially)
Giving the laptop not knowing who, you can prepare for such (Return in fully working condition, with the words; There flew to do as it is impossible!)
And to say nothing, too.
If you give someone you have to be confident in that person.
An independent investigation involves, for the inexperienced, these problems.
1. Necessary instruction on the analysis of the model of the laptop.
2. If you disconnect the keyboard and such, you need to be careful
There are small parts for fixing the connecting loops.,Which are easy;
To break.
To lose.
To change the direction of connection
As a result it is not possible to connect the equipment back.
3. The loss of the connecting bolts.
4. Replacement of thermal grease, the complete separation of the graphics card.
But in General, if stupidity is not your strong point, it is first time for everything.,
And it is necessary ever to begin.
For what is joy if you do it right and you will work fine.
Next time it will be easier and did not need to ask.
The risk is largely and almost always, but without trying don't know!

R
Ripper Man 19.04.20

I disassembled cleaned collected 7 extra bolt appeared. so multiply their wealth

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 19.04.20

Ripper Man
Well the bolt - the gap between the plastic can be filled with glue-time. More painful, when all collected, and transactions from the CPU forgot to insert in the result out-new) I Have so been 3 times, until finally on your own experience not learned this case is always to check.

R
Ripper Man 19.04.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Yes, I could not even understand where they came from, like all the village as it should