3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3DFoX 19.04.20 08:58 pm

Most people see only 25% of all the colors in this picture

How many colors do you see?

If you see less than 20 different colors, you are not alone. In fact, about 25% of the Earth's inhabitants see them as much.

If you were able to take from 20 to 32 colors, then you - along with the other 50% of the world population.

Finally, if you were able to recognize more than 40 different colors, you have a unique vision. You see more shades than most people on Earth.
37 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wheatley. 19.04.20

And the hare?

G
Grandshot 19.04.20

Oh yeah. Looking at these pictures on a calibrated monitor is not the most it) I, for example, about 50 different shades saw) not only horizontally, but also vertically)

G
GDFrost1.4 19.04.20

Forty two

D
Du Rango 19.04.20

The author of this accordion, by the way, for fun drew double and triple stripes. And in fact, they were not more than 35. good Luck in search of your fifty or how much you see.

T
Temnyy_Master 19.04.20

Counted 5 times,all the time 36

O
Okruta 19.04.20

I wonder why there are thin strips that are running out of spectrum? For example, a thin green split shades of blue.

7Rain7 19.04.20

43 color. Ie color a few shades a lot, though as to not see the difference I just can't imagine. Moreover, it is possible to count more, because between the first 30 colors brightly visible border with a different color. I at first also believed. 75. Since the latest flowers border is blurred.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.04.20

In the picture? There's not that color, where STRIPES can count =] And they are much more than twenty five.
The problem is more that we cannot NAME all the colors and shades ) Is that stupid light purple, a little lighter purple, and so on ) So, um ... author, why don't you give us first names of all these colors? Because I do see there are more shades than 25, for.. ahem.. stripes as a hint, lol.

PS
In General, colors of all seven + several slaves (like the brown is a secondary color, not the core) + millions of colors.

W
Wing42 19.04.20

Every Hunter Wishes To Know Where Sits The Pheasant. Only seven colors (prism doesn't lie), all the rest is shades. Statistics title of the message unconvincing and constituted by the misguided.

O
Okruta 19.04.20

In General, colors of all seven + several slaves (like the brown is a secondary color, not the core) + millions of colors.
If anything, it only five: yellow, red, blue, black, white.
When we speak of the seven colors, black and white do not include but include the color-hybrids:
orange, which is essentially a mixture of yellow green;
green - mixture of yellow and blue;
violet - mixture of red and blue;
blue - bleached blue, that is, in fact, a mixture of blue and white.
As for brown, it is a mixture of black and orange.

s
severnyy alkogolik 19.04.20

Even if you look closely,not all bands get to see.

A
AleHrom 19.04.20

One hundred ten

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.04.20

AleHrom

E
E288888 19.04.20

Forty five

f
flamingbit 19.04.20

Forty two

n
nikita2112 19.04.20

The picture is so much compressed that even in the same strip there are several colors. Stripes are well distinguishable counted 34 pieces. But considering the artifacts from the compression, the colors to be much more.

C
ColonelJason 19.04.20

See 7 colors. Shades 40.

P
Posledovatel 19.04.20

Forty three

M
MelShlemming 19.04.20

40 saw

w
wellwantor 19.04.20

On peace some only ones going, apparently