3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 20.04.20 06:28 pm

Help with quests 2 of the act (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

that's odd, went through Locke,did all the quests that could make (or have guessed how their bitch to make) time to fly in 3,but still not done.help who can pass what is left)

16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

Gryxa
1)snake tongue - if you talked to the Salamander in the shelter, on a cemetery there are 2 fire-breathing head in between the chest.
2)when counting my chickens - if you have already run this shit, you can kill her and there the field source(an alternative to do not know, but probably is).
3)flaming prophet to light all of the torches peerboom, and after you obmateril)
4)hostile takeover - at the grave take a ghostly vision.
The rest are either not found or do not remember the names.

G
Gryxa 20.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
1 chest pulled telekinesis,opened it, and all)with the lizard said,but in the unit no lizards
2 Pro caplet I stupidly found eggs infected and all
3 torches tried to burn,they say they say they are not lit from the common fire
4 don't remember where it was taken and where is this grave...
by the way, found the red lizard (looks like a friend the red Prince,but he died on the ship) it is possible as that to talk to or without a Prince stick?)

S
Saihonh 20.04.20

Gryxa
just above the chicken coop itself, where was the devil on the water is the egg, next to a bridge with a Troll there is otitinae with puddles of blood there in the corner

M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

Gryxa
1)then again bagulin because this is the end(probably)
2)go a little further there will be a Golden egg, give it back, and then after a while come to them again.
3)PEERBOOM all at once it is necessary
4)right from a great Troll
Hey Hey Hey no spoilers I added Prince...

G
Gryxa 20.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
so I don't have)I don't know what's up there,she just won't talk to me(((but GG says they say when I knew the lizard with the same red leather (well, obviously Prince)

G
Gryxa 20.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
and by the way,there are undead who asks to bring a book on the exploding corpses (why shout fetch me the Fox),bring her,said thank you just not pull up the pages and bitch again asks her to bring the book.this is a bug?)

M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

Gryxa
bug or not, but this character was added by users gog,so fuck knows what they could come up with)

G
Gryxa 20.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
and from where such infa?didn't know)

M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

Gryxa
https://www.gog.com/goghero in found.

G
Gryxa 20.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
strange game, bought the incentive,and the character of Gog.different trading platforms....Hey 1 more question)I found a bottle of poison,which do GG cow.how to remove and what to do next?)

M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

Gryxa
ahahahaha
where found? I, too, want)

G
Gryxa 20.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
https://image.prntscr.com/image/gqs6iii3RVW20sLwxxuJgg.png there is a basement)

E
Eva Mayer 20.04.20

1.When to count chickens - find the egg,give it to the mother hen. After a time, go back,take the egg,talking to a Ghost chicken(thinking abilities),she said,where to get chicken. And then everything just
2. Three altars - one close to the paladins, the second near the monastery forest(there will be enemies),the third is not yet found.

d
done13 20.04.20

and how the snake language is studied? a Salamander was found, she's not talking to me. the trunk was pulled, and it requires a password...

B
Barakidza 20.04.20

And who has passed the second act?
Spoilerage with the ship have?

B
Barakidza 20.04.20

done13
I simply hacking revealed