3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
since_2006 20.04.20 06:28 pm

Can I play RoC? (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Guys playing TFT for a couple of days already. But it's not. I'd love to play RoC, just like old times. Can't find a clear answer to the question: is it possible to play now just like in TFT? Maybe need to buy a license? To install something? Dances with a tambourine? Any... Very much would like with real people to play, not skriptovani bot
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.04.20

since_2006
License to help. There are still many people playing.

s
since_2006 20.04.20

Genom1994
do you have any info on where to buy online licensed?

s
since_2006 20.04.20

Genom1994
and again. heard generally that battlenet refused вк3. type no longer working and the server does not provide. on the website of the batlnet even buy вк3 impossible. and in the list of supported games Varick's not. infa about Litzau accurate or guesswork?

M
MaximTman 20.04.20

since_2006
All this nonsense.3 Varick is still supported with patches,and soon(well I hope),perhaps in the blizzard App will move.

s
since_2006 20.04.20

Maxim Aidan
thank you, friend. I hope there is online. and what a shame it would be to buy the game for the 550r, and there is online no

T
TimKar 20.04.20

since_2006
The legal way on the website battle net, he took it. Online there are.

B
Balubery 20.04.20

Do not understand the question. You come into the store and Blesovsky for Pyatikhatki safely take at least RoC, TFT, even though Diablo the second. Other litsuh now, in principle, does not exist. And on pirates which can be online, if the official manufacturer's do not support???

F
Fallen Werewolf 20.04.20

Is there somewhere I flashed the theme, saying that RoC is not supported in Battle.Net. I do not know, did not check.

K
K0RNY 20.04.20

Play Warcraft TFT on the server rubattle.net.
The topic of How to start the game.
There is also a instruction video on how
How to update Warcraft III TFT to version 1.27 b.