3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bismuthum 20.04.20 06:30 pm

Don't grow skills (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Hello! Shooting skills (main), and stealth (not the main) is stuck in the middle between 99 and 100 and more are growing. What is the reason? For shooting found the book, upon reading that improves this skill, not helped.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.04.20

Probably because of the increase in these numbers requires a lot of points. But this is only my opinion. In other cases - this is a bug and then it is better close to reboot. The third is the Shaytan. What only bugs with the 2006 fishing the such was not exact.

B
Bismuthum 20.04.20

Stanislavski
Not very clear what you mean by a lot of points?

V
Victor Dukoff 20.04.20

Bismuthum
In this case, look for the masters swinging skills to the hundredth level. Only for each of them still needs to be done on sparklesthe.

B
Bismuthum 20.04.20

Victor Dukoff
Master arrow (the huntress) seem to have lifted a wild animal. Body I found, but in the camp it doesn't come. A master of stealth just refuse to training.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.04.20

Bismuthum
A lot of experience points. So it is clearer. Raising a skill has a numerical value, as in other games of this genre. Just these points are not shown, but the game as a program in the computing operation shown in the slider of progress of the skill. Towards the end of pumping by all the rules of role-playing games requires a lot of experience points. So sneak until blue in the face or, as a comrade said above, search for teachers master level.

A
AT_Sagor 20.04.20

Well, just such sorrow, then do the following:
1. Open the console;
2. Enter modpcs skill Sneak 1, thereby adding to the stealth skill one point and obtained a value of 100 and a category of the master;
3. Enter modpcs Marksman skill 1, thereby adding to skill arrow one point and obtained a value of 100 and a category of the wizard.

D
DarKain_PYA 20.04.20

Bismuthum
Don't worry there skills are growing, just very slowly. No experience there, often use the skills that swing. Swinging on witchcraft, summon skeleton, kill a bow and so on to full flow. Sleep 8 hours before doing this , faster leveling will be. PS . Fashion to pump sometimes and ruin, if mods are, maybe it's them!

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 20.04.20

In General это100% bug glitch cheat for mods !? In this game after 100% skill -your Persian an additional 25% throws game !?
Yes, I have the disc from 1C , how many were playing,(without mods) was not there !!! Even on an old computer with wind xp 3 , at least for new wind-7 ultimаte ,it was all O. K. ! But on skyrime , the bug was because of the mods - kohdamani goes to patronics the first time , its my Persian threw reboot locations in the Cave of Karstark -with the eternal battle between the Imperials and the brothers of the storm !? So mods give different unexpected glitches-bugs ! :-)))