3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strimline 20.04.20 06:32 pm

Learn specialization partner (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Played more than a dozen hours. Now I began to understand that I have the wizard running around with a shield and sword, and the thief throws venom out of the rod. How to find out what one specializes in to restore order in the team?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 20.04.20

Played more than a dozen hours.

No offense, but to play, not to respect themselves...

S
Strimline 20.04.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
In terms of the fact that I missed a class or I played too little to dare to ask questions?

A
Alex Coachman 20.04.20

Strimline
Well, first, you have to choose the direction of character development when he joined them to himself. Second, it was possible to climb up and see each character what their talents, skills, specialization. It is still not a single level has not received and is not allocated points that saw the major?

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 20.04.20

Strimline

How can you lose a class each? HOW?? I have the feeling that the teammates you took, something like: - Wow, that dude is? Whoops he kind of joined me (Surprise) - Hell knows, well let them running around, there I have...about the dagger, okay will stick to that guy, let him waving in a battle even than that there. And then there is his fire magic is not pressed icon is not active. Okay I need at least ten hours to run. Then we'll figure out what's what.

3axap34 20.04.20

Let him) smiled) I now have the incentive 102 hours played, given the fact that I play for 3-4 hours a day, still from the shock can not move, how many in-game features! And yesterday I found a divine shield LVL 20 with sky-high stats - 1287 MAG defense and physical 1792, +20% block +4 intelligence, +6 initiative, +2 leadership +resist fire. Now my magichka protection caught up with the tank :D

N
Negih 20.04.20

The evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
No offense, but to play, not to respect themselves...
Because when you attach them, then do not record their class, and in the game 15. So after 10 hours it is difficult to understand who is who, especially between a wizard and a magician, a knight or a warrior. So it is possible and to forget.
Strimline wrote:
How to find out what someone specializes in,
YESTERDAY I asked this question and climbed in an Internet. Fortunately I have still only 2nd level and I was able to determine their class.
Here is the site itself. They painted the original ride option on which I defined the class their Persians.
http://www.gameawards.ru/faq/175/gajd-po-klassam-v-divinity-original-sin-2/

S
Sharg30 20.04.20

I would advise to start again, there is nothing wrong there, but you will have to understand what to look for.
But these classes still starting, almost on what does not influence. Well, only at the beginning, then he is going to know who is who.

P
PAWEEL 20.04.20

Because when you attach them, then do not record their class, and in the game 15. So after 10 hours it is difficult to understand who is who, especially between a wizard and a magician, a knight or a warrior. So it is possible and to forget.
Kaaak? how is that possible? you do not accidentally yourself gaining( I hope)
It is necessary to proceed from the General direction of the entire group. Or at least on the level of dialogue to understand what to choose...how can you forget ONLY 4 years ( including years) who chose!?
how can a wizard running around with a shield!? he picked it up chtoli...then no autoreplacement...you are sure to get all the equipment and distribute the stats. Kapets) And 10 hours later how can you not understand how to see the stats and based on them to understand who is who!?

S
Sharg30 20.04.20

If I could, I would have your mage two shields would give.

N
Negih 20.04.20

PAWEEL
PAWEEL wrote:
Kaaak? how is that possible? you do not accidentally yourself recruited
Well, that's runs up to me Lizard. I had to choose between: Warrior, Knight, Templar or Battle magician. Then TEN hours, I just ran around and no one fought. In the end, and forgot who was who, maybe, the original Hara-Kee differ minimally, and what abilities a class (if you do not use them a dozen hours) does not make it clear who is who.
PS. Here I needed to know. I started to watch. We need the characters to sign that class. In all the games is provided,and then missed

F
Fosa1990 20.04.20

The red Prince
Lizard. You can find in Fort joy, standing on a cliff overlooking the sea.
Coordinates: X: 168, Y: 279
Class default: Warrior
Starting skills: infection, Battle Stomp and Strengthening.
Racial skills: a Flame Dragon and a Demonic sign
If you ditch the red Prince from his party, he will wander around the place where you found it.

IFAN Ben-MESD
It can be found near the front entrance of the Fort joy, in a small group of female elves and two men-of people.
Coordinates: X: 204, Y: 136
The default class: wanderer
Starting skills: Fang Arrow, Infection and Petrified shock.
Racial skills: Encouraging and Call the soul of the wolf Ivana
When you expel Ivana Ben-Mazda of his party, he will wander near a field kitchen.

Sebilj
Elf, which you can find in Fort joy, near the camp of Stingtalk. However, due to the fact that in the past she had a nasty encounter with the lizards, if your character is a Lizard or you are traveling with a Red Prince, you first need to convince her.
Coordinates: X: 180, Y: 102
The default class: Thief
Starting skills: knife Throwing, Adrenaline and retaliation.
Racial skills: Sacrifice of the flesh and to Break the shackles.
If you get the Sebilj, she will continue to pursue Stingtalk.

Vine
It can be found in Fort joy, next to the statue of the deity in a field kitchen.
Coordinates: X: 203, Y: 166
The default class: Magician
Starting skills: Hail, electrical discharge and recovery.
Racial skills: Promotion and Crazy song.
When you expel the Vine, it will wander in the same place where you found it.

FEIN
Companion-undead, which is located in a Hidden Alcove, North of Fort joy. You should start with the quest "Teleport" and tell Gavino that you have Gloves of Teleportation.
The default class: Witch
Starting skills: Inventor and Undead.
Racial skills: Play dead and the time Warp.

Beast
The gnome is located West of Fort joy, on the beach. Trying to repair the ship.
The default class: Battlemage
Starting skills: dwarven cunning and Stalwart.
Racial skills: a Stunning touch and Blinding flurry.