3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polololon 20.04.20 06:32 pm

Patawad. (Grim Dawn)

Actually, the question arose. Of someone to do patawad? Creatures, as I have seen, call for either a shaman or occultist. Something tells me that the two of them not worth taking. So far, the choice fell on the occultist. In this case, there is another choice: what to take a second spacehog? Natural mystic for auras or Demoman to shoot a pistol? Soldiers - of dubious choices. Will the oiliness, but will not damage. Shadow? So the more mage to go melee is fatal. Who patowatomi roamed higher difficulties, tell me the way.
13 Comments
Sort by:
o
omgWTFxD 20.04.20

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24703
http://grimcalc.com/build/v9kLuh

or http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31945

P
Polololon 20.04.20

omgWTFxD
omgWTFxD wrote:
or www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31945
Is the caster in the first place. Second, all of these guides starts with That's when you already have the necessary full of legends gear... Slag it all, in General. I'm interested in the opinions of those who swayed from scratch without any cheats-trainers.

A
AT_Sagor 20.04.20

Polololon
I had a character-patawad, but he had a little feature - all for Pets! All the skills stuff and constellations sharpened on them, darling, they all had to give bonus to them, preferably associated with damage and resistances. Chose occultist and shaman. If occultist why chose, I think, and so clear, but the shaman for one additional pet skills and the Covenant of Modrogan. In attacking skills shelled symbolic - point in the battle something to do, and not just to the side stand. But in General, the passage for him was not pleasant - very boring and safe, hardly any challenge.

J
JOKERIVAN 20.04.20

Polololon
I took a mystic and occultist, mystics have aura amplifying and Persian and Pets, the shaman did not like me because of the sharpening under 2ручи. I with the Pets didn't like them too boring. Tried classes shadow+ occultist, mystic+ ocultist, demo+ ocultes(highest damage of all, but boring) , mystic+ the bomber, warrior+ shadow (for it now and playing very tenacious and fast Persian happened)

P
Polololon 20.04.20

at_sagor
I had a character-patawad
What about the weapons? Durochka? Shield? Totem? Pistol or sword?

JOKERIVAN
warrior+ shadow
I have the same. Tired.

A
AT_Sagor 20.04.20

Polololon
Was in the hands of totem and ritual dagger/scepter. All this, of course, also gave bonuses to designed zywotnosci and skills is responsible for them.

P
Polololon 20.04.20

at_sagor
at_sagor wrote:
also gave bonuses
Logical. Thank you.

P
Polololon 20.04.20

at_sagor
Ah, Yes. Last question. Where to throw attribute points?

A
AT_Sagor 20.04.20

Polololon
The spirit for any magician, including breaker would not recommend bring more than the requirements for the high-level mantle and totems (approximately 700 or maybe a little more), else it is better to fork out in the Constitution. You can bring mastery up to level 400 or so, so I remember there was a very good ritual dagger for him, but it will be dilution. However, if you find a ritual dagger that would like to wear it and keep the mastery, and just for him to spend money without having the item for which to do it - just a waste of points, especially since there are some good ritual scepters, and their requirements only body type that just at hand.

M
MaxvelDrey 20.04.20

at_sagor wrote:
but shaman for one additional pet skills and the Covenant of Modrogan
Why Shaman just for one pet? Or are you the Shaman to pump to the maximum, and did not take the top skill call pet a Shaman? It seems there is pretty good, though of course dragged before him for a long time. Well, instead of the Covenant of Modrogan, it is possible to inject hilesi totem. He and the healer heals, and at the same time and deals damage to the enemy (damage done to the opponent otkrivaet HP hero and his Pets)...
However if you the Covenant was boring, the totem would be even more boring, because there not even every boss standing in front of you, manages to demolish KHP as they otlichayutsya. what GG and all allies.

A
AT_Sagor 20.04.20

MaxvelDrey
The shaman only shook the Foundation of Peta and improvement of the Covenant of Madragoa to maximum health. In a branch, respectively, was invested enough to be able to download, then it made no sense to spend.

Hit only pet, he stand aside and curse, Yes I throw a chaos bolt (or whatever it is, and then I have on OE. everything used on him), and then because of the stellar skill throw, and so would not be spent.

B
Brashnashla 20.04.20

A question, how is the damage from Pets? They have in the article is X% of total damage. What is the overall damage and how it is considered?

d
dima1078 20.04.20

I decided to play a night blade but I need 2 class I chose Petawawa but here's the Dilema came of WHOM ? explain what to scratchi looking for strong Pets+active persistent effect of active sposobi good (thank you)