3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghostmorty 20.04.20 06:33 pm

A bear or a cat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I understand that completely different sets for different styles of combat.But still which is better?A bear or a cat?
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 20.04.20

Bear. or a cat. Decide only you

H
Hirok 20.04.20

Griffin)

M
Master Ken 20.04.20

Wolf by far.

d
darkpromo 20.04.20

Ghostmorty
if you know why are you asking in terms of beauty everyone has their own opinion, but in terms of stats depends on the style of the game

Z
Zgul 20.04.20

Armor school cat increase the resistance elements and accelerates the recovery of energy , and the armour school of the bear has good damage resistance, and slow recovery of energy . But I chose the armor school of the wolf .

K
Krrrva 20.04.20

Wolf, bear, Manticore, serpent

S
Sam_FisherPG 20.04.20

Ghostmorty
The bear is more suitable for combat with monsters, and the cat for people.

e
evil.burmistroff 20.04.20

Ghostmorty
panties - best set

O
Oleg V 20.04.20

of these two the cat better as he improves and signs and the damage adds up... bear, oddly enough not very much, because it adds fucking adrenaline that he's in combat added...

Q
QUlCK 20.04.20

Ghostmorty
I would choose the cat

A
Artur27507 20.04.20

In the first passage yuzal Seth Griffin in the second passage moved to bear, as the characters in the new game+ become useless.

S
Siniy Kot 20.04.20

depends on how to play
I had partially set the cat one time(for critical hits) and the weapon of the bear(for strength of the crits themselves)
then ran into the Manticore set during the third(sort of)passing
and of course a bib bear-he is not particularly helpful in my opinion well bitch beautiful
and the wolf set too anything so....damn...I just forgot about the Witcher-is now pulled again to throw in there for a month =(
especially in the last DLS did not play...and it is talking casualinformal

w
walkris 20.04.20

I cat walked

J
JOKERIVAN 20.04.20

The Manticore and the Wolf are the coolest (in appearance of course)

W
Widukind 20.04.20

kind of like the armour the cat Gaetan somehow reacts in the dialogue (although I have not tested) - probably the only time in the game, when the story takes into account what Geralt is wearing

R
Rywlan 20.04.20

Widukind
Yes responsive. And not too biased. And Gaetan is not only notices clothes, but notices that Seth is wearing the representative of the school of the Wolf. In the first passage it I was even confused by his reaction. In the subsequent passage, I prefer to come into other armor.

A
Artur27507 20.04.20

Widukind
Respond, and only on the set of a cat.
And I will say the following: look who came to us, the armor school, the cat wears a medallion with a wolf's head. Some kind of half breed?
In this case, he carries a sword, on which from two sides of the handle, on opposite sides depicted a cat and a wolf...