3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20 06:33 pm

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles)

If there are people who still play this masterpiece?
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

Dead.

W
Wolf567 20.04.20

I play

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

The two of us.

P
Prokop4ik 20.04.20

Ghost Hunter
Three =)

g
grand gangstar 20.04.20

will be the fourth if I can find a emulator that would start it))

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

will be the fourth if I can find a emulator that would start it))
And what's the problem? The network is full of working emulsion. By the way, before you play this, pass the original Dracula X on PC Engine, not in any case not on the SNES. Notes: the so-called Chi no Rondo, Rondo of Blood.
Here you can download:
http://castleofdracula.narod.ru/downloads/games_series/castle_chinorondo.htm

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

Prokop4ik
By the way, you have all the secrets in the game found?

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

It would be necessary to resume work on the blog throughout the series. And the fact that I have completely abandoned it. Was going to release in may, but alas, unforeseen circumstances.

P
Prokop4ik 20.04.20

Ghost Hunter
I write about the bosses. By the way, in the vastness of the game Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, you can find a real Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood.

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

When I was in the first time was Symphony of the Night that thought she was some sort of boring and small. But then purely by chance I learned that the game has the second lock and this is not the limit. It was then that I fell in love with this game. Great music, great gameplay, lots of secrets (steeper than in Rondo of Blood), a huge castle, well, and still this is my favorite castle, I started playing with Dandy.

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

At the moment I pereproshel almost all the classic games in the series.

P
Prokop4ik 20.04.20

Ghost Hunter
I Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles walk through and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

g
grand gangstar 20.04.20

I went and Windowskey and SNES, but nekak nemogu to find emulsion for X chronicle)

g
grand gangstar 20.04.20

by the way. I often hang out on this site

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

Do you mean the emulsion for Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles? If Yes, then you won't be able to find it. Since this game was released only on PSP, and sane emulator PSP is still there and will not in the near future.

j
jinsu09 20.04.20

Play the original Rondo Of Blood. And Symphony separately, the emulsion of the first playstation.

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

I wonder how many people started playing with the first part?

j
jinsu09 20.04.20

I started familiarity with the Symphony.

G
Ghost Hunter 20.04.20

Eh... Times change. I loved this game. Now, however, are the hater. Funny thing this time.