3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 20.04.20 06:33 pm

Kiss of the Spider Woman(kiss of the spider > zhenshiny) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Kissing Dorothea Luxurious or not?
know that if you choose option 1, not what you lose + experience but still have any other effects or story affects how or whether?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayub_Black 20.04.20

padrepepe
It seems to be not affected, because it is a side quest. I personally killed her) Because she takes a -2 Constitution, and gives +2 perception, well is currently KRC) Do what you want.

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Well, then the game can be found for reasonable arachnoiditis, which will smell the venom of the congener and the dialogue is affected. Although not sure that's something much can change. I'm not enjoying the game, but pass potraviny character. =) Maybe someone will fall for it.

A
Andreyka_05 20.04.20

ayub.gadiev
Looking anyone to play with, if you take the killer\the thief - even a very good profit giving. Plus she's a dealer. And the spider that the estate in the churchyard for three limbs gives the gloves a unique.

A
Aleksey84 20.04.20

padrepepe
I haven't tried,but perhaps you can first take the skill, and then reset the mirror and take that you need(a left because the perception swing)
Checked - you can't lose,Oh,and it would be great)

G
Genesis48 20.04.20

ayub.gadiev
the BAF depends on the answer to questions like. I gave +2 power

G
Gryxa 20.04.20

- 2 to build, + 2 to perception and have lost the skill of conversation with animals

d
dog_pul 20.04.20

Gryxa
- 2 to build, + 2 to perception(+2 power...), and BAF depend on the response in the dialogue. Skill I'm not lost, you've probably got a bug.

3axap34 20.04.20

As for me playing a mage using magic bezvodnoye where sooooo important critical hit, loss 2 body and gain 2 perception for me better for when you have 48% chance to crit and the same Epidemic of fire or chain lightning 1 demolish caste to 900 HP at vrazhin is power! So my answer is - definitely Yes! Give yourself to bite!

A
Ayub_Black 20.04.20

Gryxa
The talent of communicating with animals is lost when you learn to control the origins of the monastery in the forest, because there are also taught to take the source of the animals. But the talent this can be returned in exchange for another, from the same mirrors on the ship.

G
Gursik 20.04.20

Tried all the options, everywhere take 2 physique and give different vkusnjashki, depending on the option selected in the dialog:
oak - gives 2 power,
feather - gives 2 intellect
the chest of gold - gives 2000 gold
the dragon gives 2 perception
cocoon - gives the Shining idol of rebirth.

I chose the last option, idol reset with full health of the character, whose idol, then discharged. Charge it just by using a scroll of resurrection (by combining it with used idol).

A
Ametist 20.04.20

I understand you can perform for each character, but should I take 4 idol of rebirth? How valuable they are? Will fall in the future without penalty, or -2 to the body type for them is the normal price?

_
_Mahoney_ 20.04.20

padrepepe
The analogy of the mirror on the ship, the current effects of the kiss forever!

A
Ametist 20.04.20

_Mahoney_
Not quite, a mirror cannot be reset less than 10. In perverted attacking variations that could come in handy.