3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SimplyTheCat 07.10.19 01:54 am

Quest NPC (Code Vein)

Can you help?
At the end of the game realized that I missed a few pieces, went to find out - I realized that some of them fall in maps depths, and some of these maps in turn give the NPC. And here emerges the problem: I need a map from NPCs with the crossroads at the end of the catacombs where there were more first bossfight early in the game. Do not understand what is required of me, because on the map, or rather, most likely outside it just appeared here such a pimple, and how to get there - do not understand.

3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 07.10.19

Seems to be sorted out. It just marked the point where I fell and died in another location.

But what of the quest, nothing is displayed still weird.

K
Kokoprime1991 07.10.19

Usually the NPC says kill that mob or find such a badge(as an example). If this map is not lit right place, then it is in other locations. Read carefully what I want from you.
PS As an example of one freak said to the pit went his gang of friends and I have to find TOKENS and bring them to him, I found stupid 1N -_- for the life of me, but there was no more brought him, and BAM mission accomplished O_O, I'm back to the fact that thanks to the translators for to mind the idea that you do not want transferred. Climbed like a fool all the sewers again, but in the end it was necessary 1N badge -_-...

B
Blood Suslik 07.10.19

SimplyTheCat
Like the first time, he just wants the gear, and the second time when transferred back to him, he says he barely escaped, and immediately attack the yellow mobs. Just the first two cards I like in the beginning received.