3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1x_ua 20.04.20 06:34 pm

How not to kill satellites? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The temple of the moon, when we approach the door there is a dialogue about who wants to be exalted, no persuasion does not work, all the satellites are gone, and then I just kill them. Is there a way not to kill? Like confidence at a decent level, the Lowes with a demon helped to understand and promised to help her, Itano also helped, Alexander was killed 2 times in the tavern came, only Sebbie left and I Zeromancer, other then in the flow?
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 20.04.20

F1x_D
There in the dialogue options indicating what will be a test for each individual attempts to convince. If it is written (FORCE), the force must be higher than the source if (Perception), the perception. But if these parameters are less than the partner, he will not be convinced. That's all. To check before talking..

S
Shine 20.04.20

Taschemta, depends on the progress of their personal quest. More specifically, for this moment needs to be performed the tasks available satellites available in the current act.

K
Kind Ram 20.04.20

I have them all convinced using the power of friendship. It does not require verification characteristics, but the replica only appears when an appropriate level of relationship with the companion.