3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrey leonov 20.04.20 06:34 pm

Long arms for the shooter. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Can you please get the mirror. Though the skill description says only about the scrolls and spells to range archery also gives a raise. Now here I think, whether the arrow that talent to take. What do you think?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 20.04.20

andrey leonov
there is only 2 m, gives!?
take into account that the talents of all 6 for the game...there is much more needed.

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

PAWEEL
About that speech. And what in your opinion talents on the arrow to take on the tactics of lone wolf?

S
Serge3d 20.04.20

PAWEEL
sometimes these 2 meters are very helpful to save a couple of OD. And the talents especially the Archer to spend and on what. Mandatory: the pawn/the executioner , a hothead, everything else is of no special gain to nothing.

P
PAWEEL 20.04.20

Serge3d
the executioner only if wolves play..and stuff.
Better be the executioner to change glass cannon to her adrenaline + pawn and a bunch of speed points that allow you to create hell on earth.
And according to the wolves here, he says.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.04.20

To inform the public. There is a mirror. Can be any combination of pinned and experiment until you're blue. This applies not only to talents.

S

Surprised people. Watch the video and think professional. For the executioner who is trash and who how many times rescued. Especially when you kill one, and next yet another. Trash - this is when themselves have forgotten how to think.

P
PAWEEL 20.04.20

Stanislavski
I don't think so because someone VIDOS.
Checked repeatedly.
You're seething because of what!?
good teaching talent !sometimes! will help out!? The talents for each battle to play a role,but if case-by-case stuff

To inform the public. There is a mirror. Can be any combination of pinned and experiment until you're blue. This applies not only to talents.
Judging by your logic, I can rephrase the meaning of the word trash is not read on that answer. In the first sentence of the topic was written...

S

Sometimes to help out? Are you kidding me. Okay. Depending on the situations - Yes. But he rescued me from the start. Arena Joy. FEIN, who was Inquisitor in the arena both killed with skill. The dog that almost got eaten the mage and second with durukoy. And just half an hour ago ran into an ambush. FEIN killed a killer and sickly punched the magician, the second blow killed because two more points left.
The Executioner+Opportunist=Case. My humble opinion. For a soldier of course - I have them often cause fatal.
You need a little bit to think, and does not refer even to experienced players that still do games do (I mean the author of the video). Too he samudraya guides. Useful, good, but its head is also needed.
Get off on the fact that stuff - purely subjective, and not definitely.

S
Serge3d 20.04.20

Finally glass cannon is not a channel in this part. Tried several times the archers to take him in the 2nd and 3rd acts, all the fighting is out of control not out. The AI in this part is tough, immediately the control throws on the first course and then refreshes each turn. Adrenaline and acceleration are safer in this regard.
The executioner malesnica and archers really helps to kill/to acontrolling extra enemy per turn. But I have it only once per turn triggered for some reason, after the second murder for the course already does not add to the OD. So intended?

J
JOKERIVAN 20.04.20

Serge3d
I would not say that this is by design, I have and after the second murder for the course added 2 points, but then things don't know more than 2 kills per turn, I have not yet done, because it was still not far and only 5th level

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Serge3d
I have the same. Only for the first kill per turn and give 2 ML. Although this JOKERIVAN writes that given and for second. Perhaps the complexity depends or the talent of a Lone Wolf? I play on the tactics of the wolves.

V
Vishez 20.04.20

Feet, Long arms and certainly works on the range of a sniper? I have several times altered FEIN sniper in terms of talent. Eventually settled on Steklomast, Hot head, the Executioner. To 10 did not take steklopack, but now revised the style of play it now, he gives all kicked fiercely. 6 OD at the beginning of each stroke give a huge advantage. And if we finish, then a move can be a lot of troubles can do. If FEIN are trying to reach, then there are plenty of saves. 2 escape inviz, chloroform and injury, depletion, chicken, wings. Plus my mage can shoot cryostasis (quite a long distance), the other two in the party is to teleport and swap. In the end, Lokar always saves. But thanks steklopack and the executioner really gives one and all :) And it's a critical hit only 33% :)

Question on another talent - Partisans. Does it even work? And often if he can be right in the battle to find a use for? This type went inviz, progal With and shot? And what 40%? To base damage or to what will fly in the end?

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Vishez
In the above video the person explains about the bonus damage from different skills and talents. I was interested to see. There is not only about wolves.

S
Serge3d 20.04.20

Steklopack rules works only if you go first (high initiative) and at the end of salissa chameleon or something like that. If you have 1-2 of the enemy will have time to go out of the camp to you before the end of the fight won't come out.