3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobryy vanya 20.04.20 06:34 pm

1.7.1 instead of GS (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In the terminal on the timer it was written before Global Events had so many hours, but instead of the HS-released patch. Or a patch is now called the GS? Who knows when the now released GS?
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
IvanGalGagarin 20.04.20

On 3 October , have repeatedly reported the transfer.

A
Amsterdamn76 20.04.20

how many blind and deaf, GS moved to 3,10
the patch fixed glich and binding boltok/shotguns

i
igrok_8391 20.04.20

For all the news on the game, you can keep an eye on this Twitter https://twitter.com/thedivisiongame

T
Tacito 20.04.20

And please explain what global event? And then I signed up in the game.

j
jgoodwin89 20.04.20

Tacito
Ideally, every month for a week declares of GS (let us consider the example blijaishego). The entire game does the global modifier (the closer you are to the enemy, the more you damage him, and the less it deals). Half of the missions will still be available two modifiers (the farther the enemy, the more damage he will inflict and the closer the soldiers of your squad closer to each other - the more damage they cause, and the less they get). Completing missions will rejoice tokens which you can buy refuse the TOS. The transcripts include from three to four clothes with very high chances of getting the secret sets. like all

T
Tacito 20.04.20

jgoodwin89
it works in a dark area or for a solo passage, too?

j
jgoodwin89 20.04.20

for all types of activity. And in solo, and in the subway, and in the TOR. not sure about survival.

C
Camper88 20.04.20

jgoodwin89
Judging by what was written the next event will be good for people imprisoned on shotgun and machine gun snipers and stormtroopers not much here quoted are well and tanks

j
jgoodwin89 20.04.20

Camper88
as it will still patch 1.7.1 it is quite a ride Thriller hybrid using NB (2бовевика, 2щитовика, nomad/vest on overhill/tactics, ninja backpack), mitovich.

Talents for shotguns/assault destructiveness, ferocity, reaction
talents on the PP for mitovica rush, the destructiveness, the reaction

in such combinations, I passed the Embassy, Queens and Power on the test to solo. especially good hybrid - this shit just annihilated the purple and gold mobs. but with the patch 1.8 will have to replace 2 parts of mitovica into two parts predator, which decreases survivability tests, slightly reduced damage on gold mobs, but increase the purple and normal. But anyway on the GS which will start next week - still ride)))