3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
run32dll 20.04.20 06:35 pm

The Isle of thieves (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Guys, tell me how to get to the Isle of thieves? on my map it seems to be no.... scribe or I'm blind...
20 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 20.04.20

run32dll
And the task you got there?
Spoiler

k
kobpa 98 20.04.20

the Isle of thieves is right on the map picture treasure chest

r
run32dll 20.04.20

Yeah, so I'm not blind... And what he need to do to make it appear? Where can I get a job? Just read that someone from the island of the crab immediately dived there....

T
Temenqo 20.04.20

run32dll
The Isle of thieves, like misty island, appear if you scroll all the dialogues with Bosom . If you do not have means tablet from FLT , it will not unlock add-ons, need ALI . And you here :
http://forums.playground.ru/risen_3_titan_lords/tech/risen_3_titan_lords_ne_rabotayut_dopolneniya-834366/

r
run32dll 20.04.20

thank you :)

s
seroz 20.04.20

On the Isle of thieves, where some kind of dump, is a dwarf Kalil or Call (XS) - found a bug...
Nearby (to the left of the entrance to the landfill) has destroyed house of the dwarves (roll books, something is burning) - so the bones can not get out of this house...
Ie in the house bones joins, and the output Bons waiting for all the time - on the entrance to the house he's not coming???
Can someone tell me - how can I get this home???
Already found the teleporter at the goblins, have Portorosa there, but bones all the same remains at the house...

S
Stalker_kp 20.04.20

seroz
Open the map and click on the bottom right side to move to the ship, and there you can attach Bones and teleportals or on a boat on the coast...

D
DryRex 20.04.20

The fact that all companions can't fall into the camp of goblins . For the job you have to be there alone and not killing shamans to steal (forgot how it is called) is shorter than 4 items, one in each camp . This is done in order to teammate accidentally killed the shaman , and it is quite possible that before the end of the task they are hostile .

s
seroz 20.04.20

Stalker_kp and DryRex - thanks for the replies...
About the fact that partner could not even come close to the camp of goblins - how we forget in the heat, then doper...
Just this Persian was impossible to take away (in the direction of the camp of goblins), there's a fence and a rock in the house...
Had to replay, and there really did - to keep it podalee from the camps and will run next...

s
seroz 20.04.20

Can anyone help - very confused...
1. I want to assemble the Coronation sword, but you need a river of lava, like all the hunters gathered in the fortress, but no one gives me a restore job of teleports (only got the job on the green fire, but it's the same across the river)...
A few ports are included, but anybody about it does not say...
I.e. under what conditions you can go FOR lava (can't understand the order of execution)...
They say that the lava will be possible only after joining any faction, but have not yet decided which is better and now broke...
2. Can't get to the wall (where there is a Barack), something ancient found, but you need someone who laments this - I can't find it, though not all the Islands even bypassed (in the passage written just - found, brought and look who read)...

T
Temenqo 20.04.20

seroz
Access to these inaccessible areas will be opened in the third Chapter. And the third Chapter begins after a talk with Alticom, but needs to be done in his quest Ancient knowledge " and he should be in any faction . More info is here :
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/risen_3_titan_lords/walkthrough/problema_s_kvestom_v_dva_raza_deshevle-835307/

s
seroz 20.04.20

Temenqo
Thanks for the link - useful!!
Ancient knowledge is made, thought is possible without joining a faction spread across the lava, you will have to enter...
(all this is somehow casual, as if possible without joining)

a
abgalter 20.04.20

Quest graveyard gardener on the Isle of Thieves,I can't find the way to these goblins.(not the Goblin King!! )
Someone tell me?

T
Temenqo 20.04.20

abgalter
The gardener at the entrance to the cemetery and stands .

At the entrance to the crypt

a
abgalter 20.04.20

Temenqo
Markers show the mountain or inside the mountain,how to get there?

T
Temenqo 20.04.20

abgalter
The screenshot posted :) under the spoiler, the entrance can be seen on it, between two torches , come on in and beat the villains .

a
abgalter 20.04.20

Oh,Gee, thanks ) !!

m
marsh resident 20.04.20

and proboval someone to kill the spirits of the shamans?
in this case, what happens?
do the dwarves in the village will give tips?

N
Neo Black Star 20.04.20

marsh resident
Yes, I have killed shamans and all are dead

m
marsh resident 20.04.20

Neo Black Star
famously x:D