3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dizz2010 20.04.20 06:35 pm

Armor Of The Tyrant. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Question set Tyrant is required for further passage or not?I sold the spear pointing dog ,whom I do not remember. Byada
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

dizz2010
no, leave the helmet and use it until the demon is released and then sell.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 20.04.20

Lance Bracco is part of this set?

Y
Yotokura 20.04.20

0000Ptasha
No, not is. Only the helmet, chestplate, gloves, pants and boots. I can tell you where to look. If it is necessary, of course...

N
Natalielinen 20.04.20

Yotokura
Oh, please tell me that I was sick of looking. Found only a breastplate and helmet.

m
makc11021992 20.04.20

Natalielinen
but I have gathered this set was already better dressed)

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

individually, my gear sucks, but when you complete all the stats twice increase them, I think it was

S
Sharg30 20.04.20

Gloves of the labyrinth gogulski, pants at the monument Bracco in the room where the quest with the destruction of the vessel of the soul of the Ghost.(don't remember the name, he was just a spear pinned) On the minimap in prison will label hidden lever. whatever notice is necessary to have a not enough perception. Back in the tower in the North on the coast of what that artifact is stored. It can be telekinesis to fly. There are chests hidden under a thundercloud

Y
Yotokura 20.04.20

0000Ptasha
The arrangement of parts set Tyrant:
Spoilersi be in ruins, where Gareth needs to be rescued, there the entrance will be. There need skill blessing on the lever it will uzzanese. Next will be the column you will need a point source to have to activate it. You open take a helmet.
The bib is in the Treasury of the Mountain or whatever it is, in a fiery bowl between the vessels with the souls. The treasure is on the shore, is from the second release from the asylum Amadiyah to the ship, from the ship to the right until it stops. There will be a ring Bracco or as it there to find, it then searches for useful. If I put the sounds itself, a blessing.
Gloves is in the Castle Bracco or whatever his name is they kamenom in the coffin, need a strong character. On the tomb of kstate is poisonous trap triggered when opening the tomb. The Castle is, if you get out of the Treasury when he reached the ship, then go left, there you will see a vine sobiraeshsya at her approach the gargoyle, show her the ring and it will teleport you right to the entrance. What would the output not to pass the maze go to the statue of king pointing dog, or whatever, and talk to her like say I want to stay here and she will teleport you to the entrance of the maze.
Pants to be on the lighthouse is from the skeleton of Sugriva or something like that, which stands not far from the Stone travels to the left if to face him to stand, shore,
Spoilert same kstate and wendigo will find, and along it all the way down to the lighthouse come across, there will need skill to teleport to the top to get. Lie in one of the corpses.
Boots to be in a secret room, where a vessel with a soul worth taking a skeleton from which you spear pulled out.It's when you exit the dungeon, with the prison and ognennyi slugs directly, point-blank to the altar. On the right you have the stairs to the top of the left lever, when you activate the lever the altar dvinitsa and open the hatch. There if back to the entrance to stand, on the left the statue of the pointing dog or whatever, in a dialogue with the option to pick and they will fall out. If you're running from the Fort, find the course through the sewers, it's from Zagreba or get him there on the right, if to face him to stand, that will be grate and a lot of blood, there is going through razdelannuyu the stairs to the right, that will be a ladder on the top next to altar, and there already as pointed out above, to the Right you have the stairs to the top of the left lever, when you activate the lever the altar dvinitsa and open the hatch.

A
Andrejka83 20.04.20

How to remove a curse with every thing from Seth?

Y
Yotokura 20.04.20

Andrejka83
The set should wear. And then curse the machine will be removed.

j
jsilverst 20.04.20

Andrejka83
No way.
After we lost the skill of Cleansing, the set can be sold as regular equipment stats above.

d
dizz2010 20.04.20

Strange, I have the statue of Marriage, where the jar of souls Whitermore no boots no. And pers I have 15 Intel. Pechalka.

Y
Yotokura 20.04.20

dizz2010
There are 2 statues, one on the left with his back to the entrance, one to the right, there next to her still chest is. You need which left.

m
makc11021992 20.04.20

dizz2010
and perception is racked on a couple of points

d
dizz2010 20.04.20

I care about both and a waste of time. I'll go recheck.))))))Stupid!

Y
YaNaSekundochky 20.04.20

dizz2010
I'm pretty sure that with the statue falling pants. And boots still in the lighthouse, in which only teleport you can get.

d
dizz2010 20.04.20

The boots I pulled out a teleport, but with pants, bummer!

p
pochtipushkin 20.04.20

Sets developed have not thought through much. a great pity that we make a set pointing dog, pumped the level up to 8 and it becomes particularly relevant. Apparently, it doesn't give any bonuses (except to pull the Source).

Y
Yotokura 20.04.20

pochtipushkin
There is, alas...