3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asur2000 20.04.20 06:36 pm

Quest \"to Find and destroy\" (Fallout 4)

Before beginning this task you need to inform the brotherhood of steel on the synths settlement in Acadia. Is it possible in any way to get rid of this task, so it is not hung on the list?
20 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.sayapov 20.04.20

Asur2000
I think it is not necessary to do this. Peaceful synths are caught, with the exception of some.
But getting the quest -******* things can change for the better.Sure!!!
That's just made out to something to learn. The theme of the game - Stand the need to clean, so codes to enter on the bolts with nuts....v1.5.205

n
nestrbob 20.04.20

Asur2000
At the beginning of the quests of Far Harbor, there is additional task - to tell about something so-and-so ( looking for anyone to play). On this score because after completing the quests it will be lost as not relevant. I announced and it was gone.

A
Asur2000 20.04.20

nestrbob
I'm also not reported. Was the entire plot of Far harbor, and it is not lost.

n
nestrbob 20.04.20

Asur2000
Go to the address and find out what they want. Just wondering, will there be another quest after you complete the branches Far Harbor?

n
nestrbob 20.04.20

ashleyalicia
Cool, laughed heartily - well you all reconciled. Flew holiday from Kalmykia and cleared the island!!!!!

I
Inquisitor 20.04.20

Asur2000
Job to Inform the brotherhood of steel and will hang at different, even after completing the entire storyline and all side quests, if it is to pass, the brotherhood infiltrates the Arcadia from synths, with your help, of course, there is no alternative. So if you do not want the destruction of Arcadia, then do not give up this quest. Tell subway, you can take, it essentially solves nothing.. Neither the pros nor the cons don't get..

n
nestrbob 20.04.20

I played for the Minutemen, and Far Harbor cleared of all ( with the girl), except for settlements of people. Maybe that's why I have a job is lost - report it is not about anyone.

A
Asur2000 20.04.20

Inquisitоr
Here's what I thought. And I know that you can remove this quest from the console. Tried to define its ID, but failed.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.04.20

Asur2000
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Search_and_Destroy

A
Asur2000 20.04.20

BlackTigerTK
Didn't help, but thanks for the help.

c
clearfix 20.04.20

Asur2000
In conversations with Dima is the dialogue I fraternity. Click it, Dima will tearfully begged not to say anything to the brotherhood. Agree and the quest disappears.

A
Asur2000 20.04.20

clearfix
Well comrade you later wrote.

G
Gur1 20.04.20

Chose a peaceful solution, all reconciled, Dima about the brotherhood announced, the job stukanut BS itself disappeared. See the gazebo again was able )))

A
Asur2000 20.04.20

clearfix
Went again Far harbor, in dialogue with Dima touched on this subject, but no effect. The same result with the BS.

j
jsilverst 20.04.20

To get rid of job to Find and destroy in the list, type in the console:
completequest 03013f39

a
arensobakovod 20.04.20

Asur2000
if still necessary, here - completeallobjectives 030423AA (cancels the job in the section Miscellaneous to tell the brotherhood about all Acadia).

A
Asur2000 20.04.20

jsilverst
arensobakovod
Thank you from all my heart, comrades.

N
NAVY_N 20.04.20

On survival, if you finished all the island quests and reconciled all job to inform the Brotherhood and the Institute hangs in different ways. Dima dialogues do not exist anymore... He just says a couple of ready-made phrases about the world. Moreover, to start a new quest with Kells in BS can't tell him about the Acadia, and I don't want to, but there is no option (((

X
Xonyk Green x 20.04.20

I have your code didn't work, it not found.
changed one digit and it worked!
completequest 04013f39
replaced three on four!

g
ganjin 20.04.20

NAVY_N
Yes, the setup at this moment. If you want to go for the brotherhood, and Far Harbor has already passed, we have to talk about the Acadia, even if you don't want. The only thing you can tell, but the quest to find and destroy does not run (quest, however, will hang or console to finish it), while in the Headlight Harbor talk to Larsen attack will not be in the Acadia you can walk without problems.