3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 07.10.19 01:54 am

Its icon on the map (Far Cry 5)

Somehow doesn't disappear, the icon on the map Rai and sons.

Like the aircraft was returned to him (quest companion), Johann was killed, his wife Kim in the hospital were brought, other side quests in this part of the card is also performed. Bug Tolley, Tolley is there another quest that it is unclear how activated. Nick himself Heaven yells pointing at the icon, cultists under the door, they came for the plane, I hold out, but no cultists in this part of the map does not smell.

17 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 07.10.19

The bug, start the game again.

K
Kosmodesant 07.10.19

So not all enemies killed,somewhere someone was hiding or just invisible someone

s
spawnmvd 07.10.19

Badfox69
why?

s
spawnmvd 07.10.19

Space Marines
Another fluderast who just have something to nip... Icon hangs for ten hours, I have a bunch of other quests done, several times came back to her and there was nothing happening.

P
PIRAT69 07.10.19

spawnmvd
well, or play like.

s
spawnmvd 07.10.19

I think the problem is that in the quest for a companion it was necessary first to come and there to help clean up the sector where he'd said that he hijacked a plane and need to return, but I accidentally first found the plane, not coming to nick, and this quest is activated already from the middle. Version 1.4, but such a basic bug not fixed until now...

A
Abarmot90 07.10.19

spawnmvd
They do x.. scored on patches

S
ShadowM88 07.10.19

Abarmot90
Yes, unlikely.

S
SenMarie 07.10.19

Same crap with grace... she keeps yelling to help her, in this very point it is long gone, there are no enemies. Call her as a companion does nothing... It bears any snowstorm, but the quest icon doesn't disappear.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.10.19

outdoor bagabandy the world

s
sKard 07.10.19

ashleyalicia
Are you sure that this is a bug? I have the same, but heard the radio message: your successes with us so inspired that we've protected the city.

J
Jo7eR 07.10.19

spawnmvd
Like... I have a similar situation. first, the plane accidentally found, then nick helped. The game was already over, and the icon weighs. the update was, but it did not help.

K
Kuzko 07.10.19

And I have not lost the label I put for mercenaries, that they this goal attacked!!

v
vitalik2187836 07.10.19

I have the same thing, only with snipers. Also the mission was held in the squad it got, and the icon was missing.

M
Mr.Freeman 07.10.19

Maybe the monitor is stuck to th thread?))))

D
DarkRunnerVlad 07.10.19

I have the same thing and how to solve ?

Z
Zhivoo 20.01.23

It's been 4 years, how can I solve the problem? It seems like a trifle, but it hurts your eyes 3.141zdets