3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
--BATTLE-- 20.04.20 06:37 pm

Your first scary movie.

My first scary movie was ''Saw''.
60 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 20.04.20

*Bitter 1*

R
Red Barels 20.04.20

SILENT HILL

M
Metalist1925 20.04.20

The Shining Kubrick

K
Kraicher 20.04.20

City of the living dead (Zombies, hanging on a rope from the bell). One of my first horror movies.

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 20.04.20

I do not remember, but Dippers Clippers the first part impressed

o
oltr 20.04.20

First I do not remember, because it was the 90s, when in Raska just rushed foreign films. There was a cheto about an evil Kononov dolls killers that killed all the family members. Remember the moment some guy's head was drilled doll your toy cone on his head.

Other - what about the water monster and the people that was saved in the sunken submarine, or something.

Critters remember treshak cool, but I'm with him shit.

Saw the close, by the way, especially the epic ending under the fucking soundtrack that mpna to mobile dotsy then hangs

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 20.04.20

With videocasette just trash , still remember of Hannibal where they ate brains but in 10 years I saw. Saw is not horror , it's more of a Thriller with a detective story.

P
Protocol10 20.04.20

The first terminator and the first nightmare on elm street.

A
Anton Fomenko 20.04.20

Wrong turn

Z
ZONE93 20.04.20

House 2 ))

V
Victor Dukoff 20.04.20

Hellraiser.

D
DeadManWalking 20.04.20

The horror (like some parts of it)

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 20.04.20

The Japanese version of the Call

N
NatanieLzZ 20.04.20

It

G
Georgiy Black 20.04.20

2nd part of Others (not horror, but as a child I had nightmares) and Wake up

-
-Varvar- 20.04.20

Viy (1967) year)))))

A
AiSPQR 20.04.20

Blair witch, like so. I looked for another caste in the VCR. The tape from the video shop, copied to the holes, said they say it's for real, somewhere in America shot, about ghosts. (then almost all from there was considered the truth, they do not lie, only we do), But not crap. Then another snot bubble blew. It is now know that there is someone's thesis was. Filmed on a handheld camera, at present, how to remove on phone 10 years ago

V
Volt Mort 20.04.20

Spoiler

V
Victor_Wayne 20.04.20

Alien, Terminator, creature and Fly. can't remember what it used to look, but it's Kina favorite forever, as well as films of childhood. even now equal to them movies and no doubt will be.

K
Kraicher 20.04.20

Thriller, not horror, but a film about the hopelessness of maniacs. Terrible movie - "Texas chainsaw massacre".