3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stiller 20.04.20 06:38 pm

The Tribunal (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

people...help.....in TES the Tribunal....when mounted explosion poket countdown passed and pass..what to do?
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 20.04.20

Ideally, it was necessary to put the Tribunal first, and only then Bladman.
It is because of this error.

And so..it seems there was some plug that takes away the stone.
I'd do it myself, Yes, MOPP is not installed.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 20.04.20

www.playground.ru/cheats/7569/
Victor made specifically for bagnath...

P
Psihodolb 20.04.20

especially for bagnath...

I have never had... strange...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 20.04.20

Me too.

S
Shifroval 20.04.20

This bug appears if you put the Tribunal after Bladman.
The Tribunal has a lower version than Bludman, and glitch. There seems to something else with the scripts some where buggy, they're a guru from old guard in the commercials 2006m wrote about it.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 20.04.20

I have if I will put the Tribunal after Bledman,the game refuses to run.

F
Funkmaster 20.04.20

I also had this bug)

I
Is Here In My Arms 20.04.20

Don't know if this is the cause of the bug, but I had it on the Tribe from Fargus... And the bug was not the only one. For example the quest with the Dark brotherhood had to find and kill their head. So I have a dialogue with him (and starts the dialogue itself, is that kill with a single blow it will not start) did not end, his last phrase was generated to infinity... Then I disabled the plug-rusifikator and normally work, but with stones without the COP, nothing happened. Then bought the version from 1C, never anything like these bugs weren't there.

P
Psihodolb 20.04.20

The Tribunal after Bedana

So only very dark people...

the cause of the bug

That's the reason...
--->>> I had it on the Tribe from Fargus...

S
Shifroval 20.04.20

But I am sure of one thing: when the old(very old) Any Questions were written, and even proved that if the Tribunal put after Bledman, it is buggy these stones and whatnot.
Once was, then start.

I have all themes Any Questions read like a book.
From there I learned about the special properties of vampirism given, if the catch from Marry, about quests of Trebonius murder, but a lot of things...

P
Psihodolb 20.04.20

in some old(very old) Any Questions were written, and even proven

Well... the information in old Voronich need to filter... nonsense and speculation there is also more than enough...

The Tribunal put after Bedana

OK... what is there to suffer this nonsense?... Will try it at home... let's see, buggy or not buggy...

P
Psihodolb 20.04.20

To once and forever put an end to the speculation in the style of what if... still installed Morrowind+Bloodmoon+Tribunal (in that order)...
Immediately that caught my eye - with the installation of the Tribunal most of the files are generally not copied... I mean... really... 10% and then immediately jumps to 80%... but is set to end...
Naturally, sensibly the game after this will not work... and when you download immediately POPs up an error window (and I don't think she's the only one)...

pix.PlayGround.ru

As you can see, play do not work... and even more so, you can not then run into glitches with the firecrackers... the Game just won't start after this installation...

But I decided not to stop, and to finish question to the end... and installed it (in normal order) pirates from Fargus (lying around since time immemorial, but throw a pity)... So, there really firecrackers don't work... no animation of the explosion and, in fact, the effect of it... So, most likely, that's pirates... on the normal patched version from Akella - all working... checked, like, 14 times...
So if you have something does not explode, it is likely that your license is not that license... At least the other option I see...

S
Shifroval 20.04.20

OOO...respect for the investigation, I'll know :))
By the way, there was one person with the same error as in the screenshot...

P
Psihodolb 20.04.20

respect for the investigation, I'll know

Yes, I myself was just wondering... and then met many times, and no one really can say nothing...

By the way, there was one person with the same error as in the screenshot...

Well, now, I think the reason for the error is obvious...

H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 20.04.20

Download with Fullrest'a TRIB_BM_patch And everything should be ideal.

M
MEGAFLOP 20.04.20

people, the issue is certainly not on the Tribunal, and immediately bring apologies for clogging the threads, but if I have Morrowind already installed and pumped hero, and so and so, I have right now is to reinstall or re-start if I want to bloodmoon to play?

S
Shifroval 20.04.20

No, can supply blood and continue playing.
Will not be worse, nothing will spoil. Just wait for the conversion saves...

S
Svetloyar 20.04.20

I do not remember where their pirate parts procured, however, it was said that it is necessary to put in order ten-Tribunal-Bladman. It put the plugins. There is another plugin, more precisely, mod (put executable) Lord something there (adds Lord of the undead minions, and the island with the castle). It blocks the Tribunal (the killer does not attack). I disabled it when I was ready to play in the Tribunal, caught the killer, then turned back.
Also additions can be put in any point in the game.

D
Dimurg 20.04.20

AHHH help....
The mission where you have to clean the altar of the undead.
Well cleaned I went to the temple took Arvela Duly led to the altar. Making it to the hall of the clergy ( this is the room in the temple which you want the drain to go down) turn around and it is not present, the entire temple was Abril the whole sewage system is not where it is not!((((
help pliz what to do? the saves are very far behind if download of sex games will have to take place again.

S
Snip 20.04.20

maybe he's at the door of the temple stands?
or did not have time for you at the door to run?