3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zerousiz 20.04.20 06:39 pm

Belief (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

You can't persuade Gareth not to attack Alexander on the Island... the Skill of persuasion 6 (5 base+1 from items) and features 45 desired (as I understand it is almost not affected), whether the conviction to raise food or maybe potions have? Items just like the necklace give a bonus to conviction
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torl 20.04.20

Zerousiz
Probably depends on the relationship with him. I managed to convince him with approximately the same characteristics.

R
Rekombo27 20.04.20

Zerousiz
My conviction was on max and I convinced him intelligence 38(played a mage), I noticed it is possible to convince only by the intellect, perception and memory. I have never worked, are now playing a warrior a lone wolf(strength 42, persuasion 2, and strength not can anyone convince, even at the beginning of act 2) tried potions and food the same zero effect. As an option try it to give money through trade ratio will rise to 100 and maybe it will help.

Z
Zerousiz 20.04.20

Rekombo27 I Have no option of persuasion through Intelligence, only strength and memory. Raised the force parameter to 50 and the relationship with Gareth to 100 and still nothing...

R
Rekombo27 20.04.20

Zerousiz
If the memory does not work then it turns out not as I Garrett persuaded not to attack and he returned to the ship, and then he killed Alexander. In the future, the role of Garrett in the story is not great.
Solarpro dialogues, a small bonus in the final battle and the remark at the end of the game.If you want to kill Garrett kill not much to lose.

Z
Zerousiz 20.04.20

Rekombo27
yeah just a shame that due to a bug can't go with one you like... will have to kill Aleksashka. Well or to look for some rags on the additional conviction that would 7 be

S
Serge3d 20.04.20

And you're in the second act as his quest is finished? I talked him down to avenge her parents, and a 3-act easily dissuaded from the murder of Alexander has a memory and other not rolled. Although the memory was only 17 and 6 convictions.