3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind Ram 20.04.20 06:40 pm

Quest \"the Hunt for the Monster\" is the name of the demon Lord. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The lawyer was safely wertlen, then the Demonologist asks to return to the island of the blood moon and find the name of the owner of the Lawyer. This NPC explains the problem thus: go and listen.

Returning to the island I went to the tree in the center, chatted with him, it appeared in the magazine the label that it is necessary to find out what language this tree talks.

But further, I could not achieve anything: Cleared the whole island, talked to all the spirits, poreshat questions all obsessed and spared no progress. The demonology of the new replica will not appear, all also requires a walk on this already for dobavleno me, the island and listen.

What needs to be done and in what sequence to learn the name of the Demon Lord? Only this quest and keeps me in the second location.
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torkes 20.04.20

Kind Ram
As an option to talk to the wood elf, if elf or not to try to panovu wear a mask and transform into an elf

K
Kind Ram 20.04.20

Torkes
Thanks, will test right now.

Did not help, the elf also do not know. Damaged wood, they say, on the demonic. Could be FEIN to try to talk to the tree, but he I dead, and where to learn the demonic language I do not know. :(

M
Maksim Maksimovo 20.04.20

play an elf,even they will not talk. you have to find the archive and read books(like the song),will sing it and the tree wakes up to talk

M

well, actually the tree will tell you the name of the demon

T
Torkes 20.04.20

Maxim Maksimovo
well, the man writes well which smoothed out the entire island, and I think before the archive got hence to the same tree speaks only Elvish language, so that even after the files required for any elf or reincarnation in it

s
sergey.fomich. 20.04.20

Kind Ram
Torkes
Elf don't need (playing solo FEIN), in one of the books in the Archive are written her name.

T
Torkes 20.04.20

sergey.fomich.
Nevertheless, it means one of the variants of the passage of the quest, because I passed it :)
Elf with tree talk, and at the end it says the name of the

K
Kind Ram 20.04.20

Strangely, I have the book with the song lies in the inventory, but the dialogue is not available, although for statues song worked.

M

Kind Ram
this is a different book,the archive needs to be 1,look

K
Kind Ram 20.04.20

Maxim Maksimovo
I collected all the books in the archive, there is in addition the song was a collection of random literature. I even just in case, walked around to all the merchants of the coast the Reaper and found them unusual books (all the same recipes), which sold the stuff, including books from the archive. Although probably still have Gareth and Eithne. If they find nothing, you ass.

K
Kind Ram 20.04.20

Can I have the thread title of the book to say. I think I do not know much of her. Or, even better, alternative way to learn the demon's name, if available.

M
Merf1n 20.04.20

Kind Ram
You need to read diary of an archivist (somehow so it is called) they know the name of this elf, come to the tree and should appear a new item, and will be able to talk to her.

K
Kind Ram 20.04.20

Merf1n
benefits, but now will use when retrying.)