3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20 06:41 pm

The allies began to attack me! All of a sudden! (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

First attacked Tarkin near the cemetery, when I instead of the quest I went to talk to Riker. Well, nailed the wretched. But after a while, returned to the ship, and attacked me ALL the things! Illness,Almina,Jaan, all these filth were to kill me! for no reason at all! In General, can someone faced with this moitoi! And what now to do?
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 20.04.20

Alex Sanguin
Boot to the point where all still allies. And go on the thumb.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 20.04.20

so something somewhere screwed up, and all of you fell below the stool. it happened to me when I'm on the first island took two boats and went to beat the main master. decided without problems immediately to blame, not listening to conversations. and one of the bots with the words attitude -20 moved to the side of the enemy

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Here only God knows where it all fell through the floor.The main thing on the mainland I jaanam normally communicated, was called to the ship, and then almost immediately jumped on a ship and he bayonets me. By the way, where relevant to look to his party members?

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 20.04.20

Alex Sanguin
Poke on the Persian right-click and choose explore. There are all sorts of stats and attitude.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
Oh, thank you)

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Anyways, this is some sort of cruel game! I start to attack on return to the ship immediately after I come to the lawyer when he talking with the illness (its icon on the map is already red at this point). right before you go to the island of blood moon portanote on the ship, everything is fine, got to the lawyer, the sickness left, I followed the pyramid to the ship and all Ass! I all attack. the attitude was normal with everyone. In General, it's like some fucking bug.

s
stre1nikov 20.04.20

Alex Sanguin
There is no bug. A normal person should be on a quest to resolve the problem of the NPCs in a proper way, one will not attack.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

stre1nikov
What are you talking about? I normally sort out all that was, but it's not right when you don't even know WHEN and WHY you fall of the turnip. Neither you of any messages or in the log nothing is written. If you have any SPECIFIC advice, I'll listen.

S
Sep83 20.04.20

As an alternative solution: If the party is undead, and some part (of the undead) is not closed armor gloves or pants well, etc. all will attack Atiku, I was so FEIN no pants running, I had half Dihua cut ))) but it looks cool especially when the area of TP traders yell, run away, hide, gnomes in the secret tavern actually yelled die scum ))). Try the mask transformation.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Sep83
No, FEIN is not present in Patika and mask tried, Ill still attack me under any guise((

S
Sep83 20.04.20

And thefts are not hunted(pocket)? Maybe slept where?

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Sep83
Uh, I doubt that the petty thefts from the not important NPCs could affect the relationship with the Disease. How else then for pickpockets to play?)

S
Sep83 20.04.20

I and the industrial stealing, in the city and on the ship, not those who have not been robbed, well, except dealers on the area, but I have a theft on 10 racked. I just assumed. Then as an option, maybe you went on the quest items branches that are not popular with the allies. Example:
Spoilerage after the murder of Mordus, I found a note from the Queen of the gnomes it is possible to show Loharu, but not to give up and then you attack the dwarves.Maybe it's just one of the scenarios. Type all kill one stay.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Sep83
Hmm, well if you start from that, then specifically my character did something that freaked the Illness. because my companions it glows on the map by the green indicator

M
Makarvus 12.07.20

Gentlemen, you have to think why my companions, I at higher levels to take any advantage of me attacking, I can play as your character and any of the satellites, that is, I either kill all the satellites, but at the resurrection they attack me again or kill your character, but there are also, at the revival of the me attack.

M
Miron Pozdeev 02.12.20

no you're all wrong it's just fucking game with glitches I've been doing different things so that Nps can and can't come and can help another nps kill