3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Mahoney_ 20.04.20 06:41 pm

\"Recipes\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

We throw here the recipes of anything, what is found made, all of it!)
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sallar 20.04.20

Here a lot of recipes in Russian:
Спойлерhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1137113449

A
AmsterDamster 20.04.20

I have this problem with scrap metal, want to make the armor of the eternal, all the ingredients are there, except for scrap metal. It something can be done? Or maybe there is a place where we can find him ? I just don't recall the game ever found. Was the wreckage of armor, but they didn't fit.

t
tosha32 20.04.20

AmsterDamster
Well as there is no on location Fort Joy, the character who can remove the collar, after the victory in the ring.Near it a lot of scrap metal, but only to steal.

A
AmsterDamster 20.04.20

tosha32
I already can't go back to Fort joy. But in principle, finally found a piece from one of the merchants, Bron'ka of course came out awesome, threw in a huge rune of the skill in the frame, and a huge rune stone is also in the frame, in the end, 59 MAG and Phys 512 DEFA DEFA + 2 strength + 1 military, well, it is still 20% air resistance, immune to stun and shock. In short the class.

t
tosha32 20.04.20

AmsterDamster
Class, almost cheat armor turned out!

z
zhigalin 20.04.20

and how to make huge runes,I only make large(2 medium runes + pixie)?and step by step how to make a reservation and is it possible to make a mega two-handed sword?SPS.

S
Serge3d 20.04.20

zhigalin
for a huge rune needs a special pixie dust (on sale appears after LVL 15 like, or crafted from bone dust + Stardust special).

z
zhigalin 20.04.20

Serge3d
Okay,I'm 16 Leo,but traders did not seem to see much of pixie dust and the special Stardust(((though I finish Driftwood maybe later will be,and whether you can remove the rim with runes,the information does not show that give different rims???well, the question about the Kraft mega dvuruchnik and mega armor too relevant???

_
_Mahoney_ 20.04.20

zhigalin
On the island of the blood moon, there is a trader dwarf, next a lawyer, he has a special dust!)

W
Wiedmolol_bool 20.04.20

Who knows,except for armor of eternal there's any recipes?

z
zhigalin 20.04.20

Tell me,is it possible to remove the frame with the runes(I like this option in the control runes have not noticed)???

S
Sallar 20.04.20

AmsterDamster
On the ship your Malchenko runs, ask him he will bring you metal.

A
AmsterDamster 20.04.20

_Salar_
Thanks, already found it.

A
Andreyka_05 20.04.20

And there is a description of combining different runes of rims, not just recipes? And the most insulting that it is impossible weapons sharpened on a grinding machine or armor to improve the armor on the anvil as in the first part.