3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killername 20.04.20 06:42 pm

Early access impressions (The Guild 3)

I decided not to take until no localization, or wait for the pirates.

Who took litsuhu share your opinion
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 20.04.20

Similarly. While looking torrent edishn

V

https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=70515&start=30

S
Sibirskiy federalnyy 20.04.20

Or just type in a search engine 3DMGAME

h
hoenhaym svetlyy 20.04.20

join gunam!by the way localisation has promised to deliver?or all hopes for the underground artists?

V

If the first impressions, then... surprise. The game looks like a mod for the Guild 2. Ie not entirely clear what they were doing all this time. Either too early alpha.

Probably better in a couple of months to see what would not spoil your impression.

B
Bender Sgibalschik Rodrig 20.04.20

stables light
if you go out and then in the release, which 2018м year

m
mr. SD 20.04.20

I hope, developed not let you down. How much time was simulated in the second part)

p
pirateby 20.04.20

while the complete failure of the launch of The Guild 3! Possible. I do not understand in game development. but there was so much time.7 years! that developed did 7 years ?! in picking his nose and only the last 2 - 3 years remembered, that is they develop the game. and should release The Guild 3! here is a Western system! cool. can 7 years to develop something to earn a good salary. and in the end throw but still paid piece of shit in the face to the gaming community. creature!
Games such as The Guild created for 1 - 1.5 years and been tested inside out and not the beta version. I will not buy now does not make sense. will pirates to play. but later when a lot of bugs fix. buying makes sense when the game online with other real players.