3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20 06:42 pm

Damaged relations with the Sickness. What to do? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Actually Sickness me fiercely hates and wants to kill at the meeting on the ship. To pay off does not work for talking, she is not going with me, and immediately attacks (and specifically my character, and satellites do not touch). In statistics when looking at her, in the line of relationship stupid is blank, without any numbers. Who knows what to do?
S,S, I XS how it happened, in the log says nothing, and understand when it happened is almost impossible.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pokusun 20.04.20

Alex Sanguin
Maistra Siwa(y) (lizard which masters are trying to hang to the East of Driftwood) saved (killed)?

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

saved,but she still skates then discards itself

A
Analius 20.04.20

to communicate via satellites

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Yes, I tried to sail to the nameless Isle and after the cut scene the battle begins again on the ship. Not very comfortable...But now I've been thinking about this. This thing strashnaja so snapped due to the fact that I swallowed the Ghost of Siwa? (randomly).

P
Pokusun 20.04.20

Alex Sanguin
Siwa, perhaps the only way to seriously damage relations with the Sickness (in the story there will be another less fatal), you used it. Illness is one of the most important characters, stories, advice - otchityvayasj on old saves, or replay.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

ehhh... so sorrow(( and there is a way,in addition to saves, to start the second act again?

P
Pokusun 20.04.20

Alex Sanguin
No, as far as I know. As an aid - in settings deliver maximum autosaves and quick saves.

A
Alex Sanguin 20.04.20

Pokusun
OK, thanks on this)