3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 20.04.20 06:42 pm

Exclusive missions (Watch_Dogs)

People, tell me when will be available these missions?
Hacked all the towers in the story met with Хулиганом17, fulfilled all the available effects are (except for infinite), and these tasks are not met.
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ishamael 20.04.20

Whether after the first Chapter, or before the last mission of the first Chapter

S
Shkapcheg 20.04.20

who took place? what gives in the game

B
Brock Samson 20.04.20

unloker need ) on DLTS )

S
Shkapcheg 20.04.20

opened themselves once escaped from a maximum level of razyskivaet police, there are few, only 4 missions like, nothing outstanding in common

n
nibler99 20.04.20

Actually the parent is ridiculous, where are they?

v
vab55 20.04.20

You have a license?
If buying entities. version of the game (which has these 3 additional missions), then you should come in the mail a letter with a code to activate them. To me, this letter came for example.

n
nibler99 20.04.20

vab55
Yes, you, keys in uplai all activated

T
TimKar 20.04.20

nibler99
To me all 3 tasks shown on the map when 1 part of the whole passed. The district will not say exactly where the center of the map.

S
Setesh 20.04.20

After 7 missions in Chapter 1, is indicated by a special icon and the inscription exclusive assignment

T
TimKar 20.04.20

After 9 mission 1 act open all three exclusive contract although the idea is after 8 to open.

M
Marongo 20.04.20

before the last or second-last mission of the first Chapter become available (before prison)....
anyone passed the mission by hacking a computer in the building with the guards (in the North-West of the map)?...can't catch the person because while I was watching a cut-scene (using the camera), he goes far on the car.