3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dumbass19ru 20.04.20 06:42 pm

Obtaining ALL passed the quests via console or mod (Fallout: New Vegas)

Hello, how is it possible to get absolutely all the quests in the game? I don't want to run to each character and get the quest, enter the command and voila, all the quests you have in your PIP-boy, it remains only to start. Ransacked already. There is a team saq, but she does absolutely all the quests and also I have crashes when typing it. Thank you
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 20.04.20

Even if such a team existed, it would have broken the entire game to hell,so I wouldn't even be trying

J
JolyMau5 20.04.20

Dumbass19ru
The idea itself is pretty crazy.
You'll get quests that were supposed to fail depending on the choice. Moreover, such will cause a bunch of bugs.

And if you don't want to run around to each NPC for the quests - don't play OpenWorld at all. Come on in a linear shooter a La CoD.

F
FileCrasher 20.04.20

Dumbass19ru
setstage base idномер scene — set in a certain quest stage (you will be 0 - start)

see http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_new_vegas_sovet_kvesty_mustknow-59937/

ID quests, see http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B_Fallout:_New_Vegas

In General, it is difficult, and the dubious idea :-(

R
Rottan 20.04.20

Dumbass19ru wrote:
I don't want to run to each character and get the quest, enter the command and voila, all the quests you have in your PIP-boy, it remains only to start.
So there is a list of all quests and how to start them. There is also a list netmechanic quests. What is the problem.

5DSWAG 20.04.20

Dumbass19ru
Ahahaha, thank you laugh. Dude the point of playing the game with an open world if you're too lazy to run around and take quests? And to be honest, if I were such a team, it is unlikely that she'd worked steadily since taking овер9000 quests, the game probably just fly. And why would such a team do we need? As for my interest in these games is to read the dialogues, because they are interesting. And if you're too lazy to take the quests, then why are you not lazy to run and to pass them?

g
gmh4589 20.04.20

Dumbass19ru
Some quests are a chain to each other, if you get from all the quests, this chain will break. So all the quests can not be obtained.