3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav128 20.04.20 06:43 pm

A strange artifact and a strange blade (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Found a Strange artifact in a graveyard and a strange blade on the island of the blood moon. Don't know what to do with them, quest no no, what they say is not clear, in the smithy cannot connect...
What to do with them then???
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 20.04.20

Владислав128
It's that talking?
They should Tarkine to give, he will make a weapon that looks so-so, but with huge damage, though better seen. Unless of course you know who this Tarquin guy.

V
Vladislav128 20.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Yes, but in a strange language, and then stupidly carry them in inventory

C
CEMENTATOR 20.04.20

Владислав128
It's two halves, in which the demons in his demonic whisper. Tarquin collects weapons, called weapons of Anathema, two-handed sword, supposedly only it is possible to defeat the King. You can only get it before the ending.
The Tarkin should be in the beginning on the ship to find, or the bolt will register, I've heard that, you know, dead and all, but not a fact. This character is constantly hanging around on the ship on which the protagonist moves between acts of the game.

V
Vladislav128 20.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Thanks, I will look, I hope he is still alive)

V
Vladislav128 20.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Looks like I seruini quest. He was on a ship only to trade offers... But at the first meeting with him I talked about things, did not miss anything(

z
zhigalin 20.04.20

Владислав128
Also collected these artifacts for the sword,but only sells Tarkin on the ship and any replica is no more-what to do?

s
sheikan 20.04.20

Tarkin was supposed to give the quest to the wreckage at the entrance to the cemetery.

z
zhigalin 20.04.20

So he met,only then I decided to go the Western lands(blood island)-it took the 1st part of the speaking of the sword,and then returned to the cemetery,found the 2nd part of the sword,and Tarkin is not there,he's on the ship and only sells???

s
soulfox 20.04.20

sheikan
He probably missed it. Given the number of paths, is not surprising.
I like the cemetery fell through the dungeons. If I am not mistaken, through the house near the cemetery, into the basement, down in the dungeon there is a teleport to the top of the waterfall and here we are in the basement of the mansion Ryker. I just ran the cemetery and then met Tarkin.

Oh yeah, I'm in the house by the Churchyard were not using up as the most obvious way, and through the bottom. It was possible to teleport one character through the raised bridge to lower it (there's still creatures of the void).

D
Daemon20051986 20.04.20

Heh... It would be fun if the God-king only this sword could be used to fill up. Pre-play game in which with the first step lost))) I had stopped it after the first communication - muddy he was.