3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishez 20.04.20 06:43 pm

How to overclock correctly Crete? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Read the forums read the snipers and the horns, which at level 15 critical hit on 109-130% and demolition, they immediately 1000-1500 Fizban.
I'm on LVL 11 and a critical hit only 30% and the Hot-head...

How do they do it? Is there such a gear? Or something skidyvayte glasses different?
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 20.04.20

Yes, Exodus decides.

t
todor7 20.04.20

Vishez
cheats as of yet

t
todor7 20.04.20

Vishez
at level 16 32 points of perception = 32% crit
the hero +5% crit
smdi from strength to squeeze 15-20%
in the end, you rocked only crits the entire game and received 57% of Crete useless at level 16 TK the other stats say you rocked no raised dps
ps thieves do not need a high chance of a critical TC they play behind=) need a multiplier of Crete

V
Vishez 20.04.20

todor7
I'm not Rog and sniper. I read that many dispersed Ifrane (and all snipers) under 100%++ of Crete 15-16 lvlu. Now I have 12 level due smoto 28 dexterity (+6 from snaryagi) and 22 perception (+4 from equipment). The chance to crit 33% (ranged +6%, Perception +12%, Talent +5%, hothead +10%, Multiplier of Crete 165%).
By the way what the hell - I have a 22 perception, and adds only 12% to Crete?!!! Th for the crap?! Bug or what? Where's my 10%?!!! Or 10 points are initially 0%?!
Initiative and perception good.

t
todor7 20.04.20

Vishez
Yes=) 10 points 0
so all stat for 10 equal to zero

V
Vishez 20.04.20

todor7
Then at level 16 32 points of perception is not a 32% chance to crit, and only 22 :)

t
todor7 20.04.20

Vishez
why? LVL 1 2 points 16 levels to apnut 32 points for +1 to a stat of ten do not believe

S
Serge3d 20.04.20

Buy weapons on Crete (+20% of Crete on duroche/crossbow or +10% on odnorukih), clothes with the perception of the fire-rune in an amulet roll (+12% Crete from the giant fire, with a total of amulet, with two holes +24% chance to crit you can squeeze). Kastui on the purity of the mind (on the 17th level gives +9 perception=+9% chance to crit). Total weapons 20% + amulet 24%+ purity of the mind 9% + perception on belongings well, for example 8% = 63%. Plus to this pumping perception skill ranged for Archer, already over 85% passes a critical hit without a strong flow of perception. And if a lone wolf to play, and above.

W
Warlord40000 20.04.20

Damn, Yes, because they play through the Lone wolves there is doubled the increase from kacanik characteristics. Example: Took a new LVL, you are given 2 points characteristics 1 invested in perception, and instead of one point in the perception of the joined two, i.e. for the level you get 4% chance to crit only with perception. I lvlu 12 up to 80% so Makar (including clothes). But then shift into dexterity, because the good is not from what you herachat crits for 500-600 approximately, and racked by the dexterity of its normal damage without Crete comes under 750-800 units

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Vishez
Apparently did not take into account the fact that people are playing with the talent Lone wolf, there's x2 nested points in quality and skills. So at LVL 16 you can make a ranged 20 (10 nested+10 bonus), as in the transformation can be, but rather you need to invest a couple of points (there is no bonus already) so the perception can be done without considering the clothes and not really hurting the hero in agility somewhere in the region of 40-50, and of armor to choose the appropriate desire maxing out crit. Something like make, I think.

V
Vishez 20.04.20

By the way, there are experts snipers - like writing that Partisan as that of the Fig working or not working at all... I do not understand how all this talent during battle to use? Type went inviz, then progal With and shot with +40%? +40% to what? To the base or to the fact that in the end will arrive? If, for example from partisan to bust from a height from afar with Cannon shot and that another 40% - it turns out mega damage (plus if cretenet...).

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Vishez
Here people explains that all become to some extent understandable.
Spoiler

C
CEMENTATOR 20.04.20

The critical damage 100% and above is easy leveling with cheats, hence such statements from some players. That's all it is. Just look at the number of signatories to the game, wrote here at least one comment on number of downloads cheats hence in order to understand that cheats are playing through one. That's all.

R
Roriaizen 20.04.20

It is possible without cheats, though it has been the end game will be.

My mage, Crete 77%, shield remove, take the second stick on 10% of Crete and guzzle the bottle on the perception +11, turns out 98% of nearly 100, two percentage long-range shot to finish. Only the sense that there is no particular) May be on low difficulties only.

10-12 level, the chance to crit was roughly in the area of 40% percent +-

b
bambuk13 06.03.21

Good day. And what is the critical hit itself equal to? The crit chance is understandable, this is the probability that you will deliver a critical hit. And what is the critical hit itself? Well, let's say the damage from crit is how much or how much more. than not from a critical hit?

I
Immortal Siegfried 20.01.23

bambuk13
default crit multiplier 150% killing school for each invested point gives + 5%, two-handed also gives 5% crit boost for each invested point, but unlike the killing school, you need to equip a two-handed weapon then the multiplier will be for both skills and spread the magic. In fact, you can drive a crit to 250% in theory.
It’s very nice to play lone wolves in a physical party, now I’m playing with a durg, I’m a necro mage, he’s a horn, horns up to 4 acts of imba for guaranteed crit with an increase in crit chance, and in a party with necro, it can simply cause exorbitant damage under the desire for death and immortality, by 10 lvl 400 damage from each poke is no joke