3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 20.04.20 06:43 pm

System requirements * to run the game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Here will be discussed the system requirements.
Also here you can ask questions about going/not going. A separate topic for this, I ask not to create.
102 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 20.04.20

At the moment no official sistemok. But we know that the game engine - a modified Glacier 2, which is not enough years. It is based and the engine of the new Hitman. So do not think that the requirements will greatly vary.

X
XBoy360 20.04.20

Kosh13
Maybe, after all, Glacier 2?

K
Kosh13 20.04.20

XBoy360
In fact he even called Dawn Engine

X
XBoy360 20.04.20

Kosh13
But the sources do not Gracier 2.

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.04.20

This is a relatively new engine. Some still unreal Engin 3 are used, and AAA projects

K
KanoVoxLian 20.04.20

The system will be slightly lower than in the Hitman vault.

.-.- 20.04.20

I think that ultra settings at least 960 will need

T
Teyroks 20.04.20

.-.-
960 is currently just a penny

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.04.20

Teyroks
Of course penny because the dollar in two times more than worth it, although right now 1000ная series exit should the price fall to 950,60, 70 and 80

T
Teyroks 20.04.20

19lexa19
12K for a new one. Even a schoolboy for 2 months accumulate

s
saa0891 20.04.20

Developed promised a bunch of graphical effects on the PC,so that at max settings I think the requirements are quite high,however no one bothers to put any settings.

B
BrutalVlad 20.04.20

Just over a month before the release, and sistemki still not announced, it somehow does not inspire confidence.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.04.20

BrutalVlad
Generally right now in Vogue for two Nedeli before the game to announce systems.requirements... what were You nezametil?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.04.20

BrutalVlad
Well what can we say about the shadows, they will be loaded into the cache and then to none so wrote even earlier that the type they say wakes up the optimization in this game is good, maybe that's why they release perenesli that the game lag as extreme Batman... Look how I get the game tests, or the same YouTube and then buy all games except GTA V and MGS 5 in them I was sure...

F
Flow4Master 20.04.20

Sistemi not declare it, then to not be snot about the downgrade. And generally it is strange already a huge bunch of gameplay videos has been posted, but still not merged someone little system, which play. But there is no graphic revelations these videos don't show, so I guess sistemki will be high, unless of course optimizations will not give people that optimize paper.

w
warp 37 20.04.20

Like the configuration I have is normal, but do not dare to pre-order the game, which is on the same engine as infamous Hitman, from the same publisher, which has already show off the notorious game, and even curves Just Cause 3 and Rise of The Tomb Raider.

The game will be released in less than three weeks, and there are no system requirements so far. Love to play the lottery - buy.

s
saa0891 20.04.20

warp 37 wrote:
Like the configuration I have is normal, but do not dare to pre-order the game
Yes, your 1366x768,more about it just worry.

warp 37 wrote:
Just Cause 3 and Rise of The Tomb Raider
Don't know about Just Cause 3,and TR were OK.

M
MrWorld 20.04.20

saa0891
I have 1280x1024, so what?)

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.04.20

Sistemi not declare it, then to not be snot Pro downgrade

With regard to Deus ex we can't talk about downgrade. In all parts of the series the graphics were blatantly miserable. If the developers this time washed down at least the level of Hitman Absolution, I'll be grateful to them, because in this case the graphics will be outdated, but will not cause me suffering

G
GG4 20.04.20

GTX 980 in recommended.