3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXSIMUS 730 20.04.20 06:44 pm

Do not open new skills (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Just started the game, when vkachivanie perk to a new school of magic does not appear to be new spells, though the memory slots to them. Does not even show a mini icon in the book that a new school of magic. Although the creation of a Persian, all working points in different schools, and please spell the two schools.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 20.04.20

MAXSIMUS 730
The spells you learn from books, they do not appear
Books respectively buy\stealing\find

N
Newip 20.04.20

Only books are learning new skills, or some armor has built-in spell. Spell books find/steal/buy/craftily

M
Mr.Caduceus 20.04.20

And the skills you learn by eating pieces of the bodies(if you are elf).

M
MAXSIMUS 730 20.04.20

In thanks, and then I already the brain broke that is not so

M
MAXSIMUS 730 20.04.20

Another question, how we can replicate party before the fight that they were not a bunch of when the batch will start, for example in dragon origin was something I did not see a menu of commands for the Persians

P
PAWEEL 20.04.20

MAXSIMUS 730
in the game menu there is a placement and / or icons to the side of the Persians potasi\down, they unhook of the party, and lead\puts each separately

s
soulfox 20.04.20

MAXSIMUS 730
Press ESC to open game menu, there is a balance. A very useful thing, I for example immediately this option found.

In addition, in the game, you can split characters. Look at the character portraits, they chains are linked to each other. Just pull the character portrait to the side and let go.
p.s. If the character is engaged in battle, and others are far from it, they will not enter combat and it is possible for them to switch and run. At this time, the character in battle will stand as the pause.