3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VassoStar 20.04.20 06:44 pm

I'm a new player;) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All players of the WORLD!!! started to play on the pirates (shaking torrent) Chet didn't like was demolished, eventually bought on steam, started to play in maximum settings - it is impossible to go!-steering kickback with a huge delay, set the settings almost on low, Yes the graphics are not The same , but led is much nicer. I have a imac (retina, 4K, 3,1 GHz, intel i5, 8 RAM, graphics iris pro 6200. Advise people kind, how to be?
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filias_Fogg 20.04.20

Pirates slowed down?
Yes - the problem is in the system. Look for a problem in the software. Can brake because of third-party software or updated driver. Will not help, change computer.
No-the problem is steam. look for the solution in Google.

V
VassoStar 20.04.20

V
VassoStar 20.04.20

I just don't get it - my computer must pull or not???

s
sdpqi 20.04.20

VassoStar
With this permission should not. Integrated graphics do not pull stupid and trite game slowed down, and there was a delay control. Suggest to lower the resolution in game settings.

V
VassoStar 20.04.20

so far below that?

-
-Iskander- 20.04.20

VassoStar wrote:
so far below that?
Get 4K put in 1080 to begin with.

s
sdpqi 20.04.20

VassoStar
In the graph the solution is to deliver 1920 x 1080 on and off sunlight. This will give a significant performance boost.

V
VassoStar 20.04.20

thank you! have graphics for dandy to go;(

G
GRECH111 20.04.20

Hello ! I recently bought the incentive game, put the cartoon, bought the gelding, and while WOL ride. The problem is, fashion the infection is not put, maybe a little otkatal? Map what be put, etc. Will thanks for your reply and patience!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.04.20

GRECH111
In multiplayer fashion? What?
Ladies and gentlemen, the cartoon host server, he determines which card which settings (gameplay) are what rules. You played on HIS map. Only in single player mode work fashion You're the boss of your game.

G
GRECH111 20.04.20

Yes, ambush! The farther into the forest, the more wood))