3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishez 20.04.20 06:44 pm

Horns plus who? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Who in your opinion is best to take the horn? Currently have a sniper with 9 + Rog 2 (teleport+chloroform) + transform 2 (inviz, steel, wings). But I want to convert it into a horn of pure to back and hunky-briks and kings :)
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 20.04.20

Usually the horn is doing with the military(increases all physical damage) + turning + necromancy and trivia elements

V
Vishez 20.04.20

Pomu4
Of military Affairs I understand take first Rage. From Turning inviz, wings well steel can. And necromancy is a swarm of mosquitoes, a bone cell? What else can be taken from the necro (there are many options)?

V
Vishez 20.04.20

And what better horn - one-Handed or Two weapons? For one-handed you can get a shield, increased damage and accuracy. When Two weapons increases damage and evasion.

Go talent I took the Trimmer and Resourcefulness (and to beat possible and to avoid attacks of opportunity for the call back). And still Hot head - does it make sense for the horns? Sniper is still Yes because he stands away almost always with full HP and kills from afar. And the horns in the melee and HP, respectively, will sink.

And rock more Perception or Dexterity?

S
Sharg30 20.04.20

Well Rog it is not a tank. And why would he rage if in the back and so all the crits fly? Invisibility-Yes wings-Yes chicken -YES DADA. Of military branch can take a battering RAM and crushing blow to control. Of necromancy say death and sang, which makes unkillable for 2 turns.

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Played rogoj and were quite satisfied. Military craft has not invested. A thug and two weapons about equally. Huntsman two units, Aero is also two and turning two. Race elf. (the dome on regen MAG and NAT armor. Through underneath to Regents rules + blood sacrifice) two of these horns 16 LVL with perks one soldier in the field for two turns made nafig on the tactics of a Troll LVL 18, on a bridge under which the cave of korablestroitelei. Although the idea of it it is necessary to burn, and managed to cut the straps.

P
Pomu4 20.04.20

Vishez
It is not necessary to throw in Orozco if it's not a two-handed sword. Like on Reddit wrote that all increases to the damage to give the percentage to the baseline, and the military is superimposed on the resulting damage. Military and Thug in parallel

Talents Hangman(after killing gives 2 AP) and then all sorts of talents hidden attacks.

Again, depends on what kind of rogue you play, jerk off stealth mechanics+inviz skip moves to roll back inviza or lead a normal battle.

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Pomu4 wrote:
Military and Thug in parallel
What does this mean? Equally points to invest in them?

S
Sharg30 20.04.20

andrey leonov
Probably evenly meant.

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

Sharg30
I thought so too.

S
SS44 20.04.20

I never took the horn. A lot of the games took place in 2 mage + 2 warrior. Neverwinter 2 , dragon Eiji , the first Divinity OS, etc. the First time decided to take the horn and don't even know what to say... this is the magicians a lot of magnamity and little physical protection , and the fighter Vice versa , respectively. And the horns of both a little. He dies from massive attacks from physical and magical((( And attack if met enemies magnamity ,the horn is absolutely useless , because he has no powerful mage.damage. And even the fighter with his pumped geomancy useful... Here is how to make the thief a cool MAG.damage? Oh, wait , damn it , and to replay something from the beginning as a reluctance(((

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

If rogoi encounter an enemy with high magic resistance, get excited. It is not necessary to shoot down to kill him. Knock fibrenew and hitting HP. But with the dispersal of mage damage - tight. But the grenades has not been canceled. And the scrolls. Although without them it is really kill all one knife. Throw 1-2 points in the transformation. And here are your options appeared some who have magic armor a little to sleep with chloroform, and who has physical armor a little in the chicken, and if Aero to throw the points, you can teleport to throw away. But it's so pianitsa if hunting. And for example in the black mines at the top, when a bunch of slugs of oil and fiery rushing waves, and you and chela necessary to protect yourself and not die, brow teleport away and throws himself behind it when the teleporter does not have one Persian, and two, and if a party of four, then all would be nice to have, and so deviations from counterattacks knocked vrazhin slowly. And if you do not pump any magic fundamentally, in such quests, especially on tactics, the failure is likely guaranteed. As çelik, who must save cotton. And a fight it is necessary to divert or treat and bahati. And so useless not worth the horn call, that's for sure. If with mind to approach, I think any class will be useful. At any level of complexity. Though of course while trying to play a team with characters only to your class and specialization, you can face challenges on tactics. On easier modes, just due to the level, all enemies will die. Experience a lot of give, so I think so. Less would give, it would be more interesting. Played the tactics on the nameless island, the enemies were LVL 15-16, but my now 18, and this is a serious advantage... And I got all the quests turned out to perform and I'm half the island has not yet passed.

a
andrey leonov 20.04.20

SS44
The horns have what power? The strikes from the back. 100% crit no matter which chance in the statistics. Ie makes sense to increase base damage and crit damage and all. ))