3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20 06:45 pm

What about video card?!

Good time of day. Generally, this problem. Rebooted the computer,when you start to play the toy In idle everything is fine. When the computer is off is a the sound and the computer restarts, respectively. BSOD no errors. In the tab startup and Recovery removed mark do auto the download. And also nothing. Windows re-installed. I don't know what's wrong with my computer. In the event viewer I found error"windows kernel power 41 I read a lot of information about this error. Well, all that found it did. It's updated all the drivers for all devices on the computer and updated the BIOS to the Mat.Board BIOS the video card to the latest version. BP drove to the service center and said that he was all right. Then I took the whole computer to a service center. They said tests on the computer and no failure they had. Then brought the computer home. Started the game and after 15 minutes somewhere,the computer again restarts. And is displayed this error.(Kernel-Power 41) Test a few games is GTA 5,BF1,Arma3 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. These toys such issue happens after 15-30min. That's only in WoW this happens after 2 mins Wrote in support of Windows,and they gave a bunch of boilerplate advice,which I have found in the Internet. And Here I noticed something.At low graphics settings everything is fine. About 2 hours played and again rebooted the computer. Well, I'm just so gta 5 test. And when set on ultra and it started the problem again. In WoW on ultra a bit under dormivit. I mean, not low fps. Fps from somewhere in the broken Isles 80-90. And these micro freezes, that is. I test off the main video card and played WoW a video card that is on the Mat.Board. Everything is fine. Nothing. And then I began to test the graphics card. Tests using FulMark. B for 20 min two times test and everything is fine. Then on the third test, I pressed the P button which says toggle Post FX" and the computer just turned off and rebooted. It is here that I found some of the source of all my woes. But artifacts and stuff THERE! Then,what happened to her? Maybe there is overheating or the memory chip, a thread burned and sealed. Temperature two tests at 70 to 75% cooler. Har-Ki of the computer to see the profile. Help!!!
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aktay 20.04.20

More on BP it seems. Advanced download OCCT test, try to pass a comprehensive test. Borrow someone's obviously not working since PSU sufficient for your system and try it. Need to just(!) to cut this moment
PS: saw that drove BP to SP, but there are also different and can be tested. For example, to see vnutryanku stupid visually, like all the rules, and tester to poke along the lines with minimal load

s
skid951 20.04.20

look at the properties of this windows event kernel power 41

_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20

skid951
This is what is written.

_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20

Aktay
Well,now try

L
Leonn_24 20.04.20

_N1NJa_
OCCT test will show whether there is voltage SAG on the 12V line which is very important for the GPU
for one vidyahu try it on another computer but it is likely that BP is guilty, in SC, even checked for swollen capacitors or just opened and blew the dust

_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20

Leonn_24
Aktay
Something test doesn't work. Click ON and nothing happens. Writes canceled by user,although I didn't cancel.

S
SkEwReK 20.04.20

at me was such garbage...it s simple easy hang, then during iger will reboot, then blue screen...it was in BP...or rather watt is enough (550W) I connected one cable of the hard second hard....and see naprugi not enough...found in the box BlackBerry another cable and connected the hard drives to different wires...problem vanished)

L
Leonn_24 20.04.20

_N1NJa_
read it! https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?t=423154

change the PSU!

a
airstorm 20.04.20

_N1NJa_
Utility BlueScreenView look. (official site http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html)
Do not be lazy to open the power supply unit and at least visually check the capacitors. Maybe there are swollen. Also carefully check the electrolytes around the CPU.

_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20

KRC. Clicked test on the PSU using OCCT prog . Showed bagel,everything. And the comp rebooted after 30 seconds of the test. This means that the problem is with the PSU?

A
Aktay 20.04.20

_N1NJa_ wrote:
Something test doesn't work. Click ON and nothing happens. Writes canceled by user,although I have not been canceled
Such error can be the result of problems with the PSU (if your version of the program exactly working, etc.). Like I said, find obviously the normal working PSU to test with it
_N1NJa_ wrote:
This means that the problem is with the PSU?
99% + of the symptoms you described. and 41st kernel most often associated with nutritional problems

_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20

Aktay
Understood. Then take him to the other STS. Maybe there as you say. Thank you all very much))

A
AnPei 20.04.20

It was like-during the game to restart the computer. went to a black screen during start-up, etc. weird problem . For the power cable Mat. Board from the power supply were broken latch and broke it because when you turn on the computer. refused to run . So would I have it worked through again if not changed the CPU with the graphics card and is generally kapets . Took to the service center-did said that only the Mat. charge reflash and their question when they stopped to run the computer. the answer is that once brought back from the store said that it was necessary to immediately carry on a check . March they didn't tell me everything.

_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20

UPD*
I found something interesting. On the picture shows the SATA connectors on the SSD and CDM. They are both broken. I don't even know how it could work. Probably because of the rush of clumsy rychenkov :) I gave it to another service center komp. And I clearly asked the technician to check the PSU under load. He says that everything is fine with him. Well the voltage and all. Maybe these connectors rabotaetsya the comp is under load? And connectors just to change and then don't need to buy a new PSU. M?

_
_N1NJa_ 20.04.20

Aktay
Leonn_24
airstorm

Here's a photo of the connectors. Broke the plate holding the connectors.